Auction For Magento2 : Magento2 Auction module will enable the auction feature for your shop by which admin can add auction for their product and the buyer can bid on that product. Admin will be able update and delete the auction. Admin can set Automatic, Reserve Price, Incremental Auction for their products. Magento Auction works with simple, virtual & downloadable product types.
Auction For Magento2 Features -
- This module adds the auction feature for your shop.
- Incremental Auction Option set by admin.
- Automatic and Reserve Price Auction option set by admin.
- Admin can enable or disable Email notification option to outbid buyer.
- Enable Email Notification for Auto bid to owner from backend.
- If user bid will be outbid then user will receive email notification automatically.
- Date time picker for date and time selection.
- Edit and delete feature for product auction.
- Fully admin management.
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL
- Compatible with Multi store.
Standard Auction -
After the installation of the module, admin can see “Auction” in the admin panel and can do the configuration. This type of auctions is often used by the auctioneers. In this, the auction will be simple. The bid will start with a base amount and the highest amount bidder will win the auction. The admin can set the Auction Rule and show a warning message.
- Admin can enable this Auction.
- Admin can choose to display Current bid price, Auction details, Bidder name.
- The admin can set the Auction Rule.
- The admin can show a warning message.
Increment Auction -
In case of incremental Auction, bid raises each time. It is a predetermined bid,based on the current high bid. If any bidder places a bid, then the current price will increase with incremental price. Like if you are the first bidder and place a bid of $30. Then current bid becomes $40 ($30 + $10 incremental price). No one can place a bid less than $40. The Increment bid is the amount by which a bid will be increment each time the current bid is outdone. Increment bid amount setting is done by the admin.
- The admin can enable or disable the incremental auction.
- The admin can fill incremental price.
Automatic Auction -
The admin can also enable or disable the Automatic Auction option. The admin can set automatic bidder details, price, bidders, outbid messages.
- When you (buyer) place an automatic bid with the maximum amount that you want to pay for the product.
- The other bidders will not know about other’s bidder automatic bid if disabled by admin.
- The other bidders will place bids based on the current high bid. The bid will be placed until the bid meets the reserve price or it expires.
- If another bidder places the same maximum automatic bid or higher, then you will be notified by mail, so that you can place another bid.
- If Your maximum bid is not exceeded by another automatic bidder or current bid, then you will win the bid at the current bid.
Reserve Auction Option and Email Notification Option -
In the Reserve Auction, any item which is on auction will be sold only after its bidding amount exceeds or matches with the Global Reserve Price. In the email notification option, admin can allow email notification. The admin can enable email notification to the outbid buyer and email notification to auto bid buyer.
- The admin will enter the Global Reserve Price for the Reserve Auction.
- Through email notification, admin can enable email notification to the outbid buyer and auto bid buyer.
Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Auction For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM