Joomla AjaxQuizJoomla AjaxQuiz is a magnificent component which adds the functionality to create a quiz in user's Joomla site. Component has countless features like provide multiple quiz at the same page, share results on social sites, view of time duration and much more which makes it the best Joomla component for any quiz.
Joomla AjaxQuiz Features -
- Slick interface and interactive designs at admin end.
- Multiple quizzes can be displayed on same page via module suffix.
- Result of quiz is notified to the registered users via mail.
- Option of time duration is available.
- Import CSV file of quiz and tables by Browse/Drag-Drop.
- Selected quiz category is assigned to registered user by admin.
- Functionality of descriptive result view at admin end.
- Players has the option to share their result via social media.
- Quiz creation involves questions, answers, images and html tags in a single display.
- Option of storing the backup of CSV file of quiz and tables are available at admin end.
- The result of quiz can be stored in database and admin can view the records of the result.
- Option of email template is available at admin end to send the customized result mail to players.
- Functionality to publishing and viewing the component to facebook page is available via admin end.
Joomla AjaxQuiz Features -
- Parent-child quiz selection hierarchy.
- Pop-up view to create questions.
- create questions and answers for quizzes in a single display page.
Joomla AjaxQuiz -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
Please Login to Write Your Review
- great component and support
Qualitysuper easy to use and the support was quick and helpful! (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Nice Work Excellent Support
Qualitywonderful component and excellent support.
easy to use this component.
Thank you so much!! (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Simple, stylish and great service!
Qualitysupport was very good. must have taken them less then 5 minutes to respond to a question. If you're looking for a simple quiz solution, I'd highly recommend! (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Great Component
QualityVery easy to use and setup. Great and really fast tech support! (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Cool Module, Fast and Friendly Support
QualityVery cool Module, and Great support. (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Great Support
QualityNice component and Excelent support.
Many thanks for developers. (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- great extension
QualityGreat extension with great support. I faced one problem with the quiz module and they solve it to me very quickly within the same day. It is simple & easy to use.
If you are looking for a simple quiz extension with an affordable price, you are in the correct area.
highly recommended. (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Over the Top Component!!
QualityWe have been seeking an inexpensive quiz component that will do everything our old one did (which was on a 1.5 site), after e-mailing the previous developer with encouragement to get the component updated to no avail. I almost stumbled across this component and am so thankful I did! It is amazingly easy to use, pleasing to the eye, easy to make minor adjustments (I'm still a novice) and is inexpensive to boot! There were a few bugs initially and the developers went out of their way to assist in getting it right. It does all we need it to do. I cannot say enough about the component or the folks who helped us. Thanks for doing this! (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Looks great, excellent support
QualitySimple quiz component, excellent excellent support. Had a jQuery conflict and they were able to fix it in a matter of hours.
Adding lots of questions is a little time consuming, would be nice if there was a "Save and New" option.
On the user side it's fast, looks great, with easy and clear to hit buttons.
Overall, very happy. (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Fantastic support and looking quiz extension
QualityThis is a great quiz extension, it looks better than any of the others I have played with.
Had a few issues with the extension but contacted support and it was fixed there and then.
I would rate 5 stars but unfortunately adding questions is overly complicated and the backend admin is done alot better in the free extensions.
But the look and feel of doing the quiz for your visitors is fantastic.
Next release id like to see:
-Ability to restrict users to 1 attempt
-Better results & filter
-Bulk question and answer load, or improved system (ie answers in with the questions like jquarks)
But all in all a good app with excellent support. Pricey at $40 but support worth it. (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Perfect support
QualityVery nice support and very good tools.. (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Great product, great support
QualityGreat-looking product. Perfect for what my client needed. Had a little jquery and css conflict which support cleared up in no time. Many thanks! (Posted on September 8th 2014)
I have a little problems but the support help me very fast - 6/6 - perfect - full support.
THNX (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Wonderful quick support
QualityNeeded to know where to edit the .css, and got an answer back w/in 10 minutes. Great support! (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Great Plugin and Amazing Customer Service!!
QualityThis is a wonderful quiz plugin with a very nice interface that matches my site perfectly.
I had a small problem with a jquery conflict that was causing an issue in Safari. I wrote to customer service and I received a response and a solution within an hour on a Saturday!!
They were really nice and fast - amazing! (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Good looking and easy to use!
QualityVery nice looking quiz and easy to set up, had a small issue on J3 install but support was there to fix in a fast and responsive manner. Highly recommended if your looking for a quality quiz with sterling support. Thanks WebKul (Posted on September 8th 2014)
- Great looking a
QualityGreat looking and easy to use quiz component. rnFirst class support if you run into any issues.rnLove it!rnThanks Webkul (Posted on September 8th 2014)