Magento2 Product Return RMA: Magento 2 Product Return RMA module allows you to organize a system for customers to request a return without any efforts. RMA is very useful for product return and order return. With the help of this module, a customer can return the products, have them exchanged or refunded within the admin specified time limit.
Magento 2 Product Return RMA Features -
- Return Merchandise Authorization for Magento2.
- Guest Customers can generate RMA too.
- Buyer and Admin can communicate at Store end.
- RMA History with Filters and Pagination.
- Return Policy Page.
- Dynamic order selection with various option.
- The customer can upload RMA images.
- Print RMA details and shipping label easily.
- The customer can also enter consignment number and upload images after RMA generation.
- Admin can set Order status for RMA.
- Admin can manage RMA status as well as Reasons.
- Admin and buyer both can receive notification mail.
- Using Return Quantity, Admin will return RMA quantity to their store.
After the module installation, admin will configure the module. The admin will do the following settings:
- Admin will set the Return policy.
- Admin will enter the Admin name and email address.
- Admin will enter days upto which the customer can request for RMA.
- Admin can select “Allowed Order Status”.
Here, the admin can manage the RMA reason which are used by the customer at the time of RMA request. The admin can create new RMA reason and select its status- enable or disable. Even the admin can delete any existing RMA reason from the grid. Magento2 RMA Extension provides large range of options from reasons ( which will be added by admin) to search by order , date and SKU .
The admin can create shipping label for the new and existing orders. For creating the shipping label, the admun will enter the price, title, select status and upload image for the shipping label. In the grid, admin can preview the shipping label, edit the shipping labels or delete them.
Using Magento2 RMA, buyer can create multiple rma request with return reason. User can send the damage product image. The customer will do the following:
- The customer will select the order id on which he wants the RMA.
- Then customer will select product for the RMA and select the reason behind the RMA.
- The user will upload images, select package condition, resolution type.
- The customer can also add additional information, select product delivery status, enter consignment number if the product is delivered.
- At last, user will accept terms and condition.
Magento 2 Product Return RMA Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM