Magento Catalog Filter - product attribute filter is awaited module for magento community working on every magento versions . Magento catalog filter is very useful to filter whole magento catalog from price to attributes .Attribute filter module surely narrow the search results and will boost your sales conversion
Magento Catalog Filter Features -
- Java script based slider no flash (so working on all modern devices like ios/android).
- Custom attribute's filter .
- Custom attribute's import/export.
- Particular categories selection.
- Pagination's and many more.
User case for the product attribute filter Module
magento catalog filter module is a must have module for every magento store . How a buyer or customer make a purchase from any search engine like google or yahoo they will come in to your store or if you are already a brand they will search the product with in your store and here the problem comes . when the buyer search with in your store they get a lot of results some of them are useful and some of them are not so how he / she can filter the products ? based in price range or custom attributes like size , colors , brands , price and many more attribute? magento catalog filter module solves this problem and for sure module will increase the sales conversion of your store .
After the installation of this module, admin will first create custom attributes which they want to display on the front-end. After creating custom attributes admin will choose those attributes to display in front-end of the filter.
- Admin can create multiple attributes for the filter.
- Admin will choose those attributes to display in front-end of the filter.
Magento Catalog Filter- Front End
After the back-end configuration, customer can see the catalog with price range and multiple attributes and multiple products. There will be Ajax loader on the filter. There will be “After Selection” filter. If no match is found for the filter then a message will be displayed on the page stating “no product found”.
- Customer can filter based on various custom attributes.
- Customer can filter based on the price range.
- If no match is found, then message will come stating “No products found”.
Magento Catalog Filter Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Please Login to Write Your Review
- Work as expect
QualityWorks as expected, very easy to install and configure. I made a mistake, asked for help and received a response in five minutes. Really good job.. module working on my webpage 10 minutes after buying it. (Posted on September 8th 2014)