Magento Marketplace Blog - Magento Marketplace Blog module is an Magento Marketplace addon by which sellers can add their post in blog. Seller can also edit and delete the post and can able to see post according to seller name, category, and tags. Buyer can choose the blog post link at seller product detail page.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Blog Features
- By using this module sellers have their own blog where they can update posts.
- Proper blog management like add/edit/delete from seller’s account.
- Add/edit/delete blog categories.
- Add posts via created category from seller’s account.
- Buyer can see seller’s blog by visiting seller’s product page.
- Any user can comment on any post of seller.
- Admin can manage all blog and it’s comment.
- Admin can perform approved/unapproved/delete action for particular seller’s blog.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
- Compatible with Multistore.
New Post Creation
After the installation of this module, “Blog” option appears on the front-end of the Marketplace. Seller can create new Post by entering “Title”, “Meta Keywords”, “Meta Description” and “Content”. Seller will have to select “Category” for each post.
After creating new post, seller can view the post under “View Blog”. Here seller can even edit that post or any post which seller had created before. Seller can even delete any particular post.
- Seller can add new post under “Add New” option.
- Seller will enter details like “Title”, “Meta Keywords”, “Meta Description” and “Content”.
- Seller will also select the category.
- Seller can view all the post under “View Blog” option.
- Seller can delete or edit any of the post.
New Blog Category Creation
Under “Add Category” option, seller can create new Blog categories and while adding new post, seller will assign those post to these created categories. Seller can also see list of categories with option for deleting and editing.
- Seller can create as many categories.
- Seller can edit or delete any categories.
Magento Marketplace Blog- Customer's View
On the product page, customer can see an option called “View Blog”. On clicking, customer can view Seller's Blog page. The customer can also see the post according to Users and Category. Customer can view the seller blog page. Customer can also see the name, title and the content of the blog.
- Customer can view the seller blog page.
- Customer can also see the post according to Users and Category.
- Customer can also see the name, title and the content of the blog.
In the back-end, admin can find an option called “Manage Blog”. Here admin can manage seller’s post grid and also can delete seller’s post. Admin can also approve/ unapprove/ delete the comments for particular post.
- Admin can manage the seller's blog post.
- Admin can delete seller's post.
- Admin can also approve /unapprove /delete the comments for particular post.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Blog Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM