Magento Marketplace Mass Upload - Magento MarketPlace Mass Upload Products add-on is useful for bulk/mass upload of products. Using this Marketplace add-on, Seller can upload the bulk products using CSV,xml,xls and even the admin can bulk upload into Seller account using CSV,xml,xls. By using this add-on, admin and seller can upload mass/bulk products (simple, configurable, virtual & downloadable).
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module .To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Mass Upload Features
- Product can be upload by CSV / XML / XLS files.
- The seller can add bulk product.
- Data Profile Creation feature for Both Admin and Sellers.
- Mass Update via Product SKU.
- Each Attribute has a Different Column.
- Data Profile Creation feature for Both Admin and Sellers.
- Admin can add bulk products for individual Seller.
- Image attachment with the product within CSV/XML/XLS.
- Export Products through CSV via Seller Panel Product Type Wise.
- If there is any error in the CSV / XML / XLS file, then products will not be uploaded and hence seller/admin will come to know about the error.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
- Compatible with Multi-Store.
Magento Marketplace Bulk Upload- Admin Management
The module incorporates a feature to let admin add the products in bulk/ mass upload of products for required seller. Admin can select the -
- Particular seller for which products needs to be upload.
- Can add any type of product be Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, or Configurable
- Selects the attribute set.
- Upload required CSVs and Image Zips.
- Run the program to display the uploaded products with all other products of the store.
Marketplace Bulk Upload From Seller / Vendor Panel
Mass Import Plug-in works absolutely smoothly in order to import csv of any type of product, be it Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, or Configurable.
- The module comes up with sample CSV / XML / XLS files, to check the attributes and format required for mass uploading the products.
- The module also lets seller to add custom attribute to the imported products, which will add a column in the csv file, but this will require the installation of Marketplace Custom Attribute, then only the feature will work.
Export Products and Product Images -
The seller can export the Images and the Products at any time by clicking the Export Images & Export Products option button available on the mass upload page.
The seller needs to select the product type from the drop-down option and then the seller can click on the “Export Images” button to export the selected product type images as a zip file. Similarly, the seller will select the product type and then click the “Export Products” to download the selected product type as a CSV.
Magento Marketplace Mass Upload with Attribute(s)
If you have installed the add-on - Marketplace Custom Attribute then you need to enter each attribute in a separate column. For that you need to use marketplace custom attribute https://store.webkul.com/Marketplace-Custom-Attribute.html add-on and everything will work perfectly.
Data Flow Profile Mapping -
Now the sellers can create any number of profiles and can select the associated attribute set that will be applicable for the created profile names. This profile is to be selected while Mass uploading the products from the seller panel. To create a profile, enter the name for the profile and select the attribute set name applicable for the profile name and then click the "Save Profile" button to save.
After creating the profile, seller has to add the Mapping for the profile. Seller will click the "Add Mapping" link and a new page will open where the seller can map the Magento Attributes to the File Attributes. The seller will be able to use these file attributes in place of the Magento Attributes in the CSV file columns.
Now after creating the mappings, when the seller downloads the sample CSV file for uploading his products, he can change the CSV file column names corresponding to the File attributes.
For Example -
The sample CSV downloaded by the seller for the Simple Products is shown below.
In this CSV, the seller can now easily change the column names that correspond to the file attributes for the Magento Attributes as shown below in the snapshot.
Now under the menu option "Mass Upload Product" the seller can select any type of sample file ( CSV / XML / XLS ) from the drop-down as per the requirement.
The module incorporates a feature to display the status while uploading. Like before if the upload process got an error, then it just displayed failed status, and one needs to find the cause of error on their own, but with alert notifications, the reason for the error will be displayed automatically.
- Ease out the process for mass upload of the products.
- Error deduction technique, by which uploader can see the error and can rectify those error.
- It will also display the no. Of data fields, i.e. rows and records successfully imported.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Mass Upload Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM