Magento Marketplace UPS Shipping Management - Using this module, Admin can provide UPS (United Parcel Service) shipping method for shipping products. UPS is the largest shipment/logistics company in the world and now it is with the Marketplace.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace UPS Shipping Management Features -
- Admin can set enable or disable UPS Shipping method.
- Admin can set the UPS shipping method name that will be shown from front side.
- Admin can define the allowed methods and pickup methods.
- Admin can set UPS type and destination type.
- Fully admin management.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
In Magento Marketplace UPS Shipping, the admin can enable/disable this Webkul Marketplace UPS shipping and provide this shipping facility to the customers. Admin can select the “Allowed methods” used for this shipping and those methods will be displayed on the checkout page.
After the payment, the admin can see all the orders made for any particular seller by going to “manage seller” tab. Admin can approve the order by going to “manage order” tab and then the status of the order would change from “Pending” to “Processing”.
Marketplace UPS Shipping Seller Management
In Magento Marketplace UPS Shipping seller can manage the shipping process. After the order is placed, the seller can go to the “my product list” and view the “quantity sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “quantity sold” number, seller can see the product with “invoice” option.
- Allow seller to set Invoice, shipping slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Availability to download Invoice and shipping slip.
- Allow seller to enter Tracking number.
Buyer's End benefits
United Parcel Service is the world’s largest and most trusted package delivery company. This shipping management is very famous world-wide and this shipping method is now available for the WebKul Marketplace.
When UPS shipping method is enabled from the back-end, then the buyers will have this shipping option under the shipping method on the checkout page.
- Buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- Choose any “Allowed method” for product shipment.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace UPS Shipping Management SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM