Magento Multi Vendor DropShipping -Best described as process that optimize all shipping cost. Magento Multi Vendor DropShipping Module is useful to increase efficiency of the store and having the right products in stock for customers, properly identified and available to ship quickly to customers. In Magento Multi Vendor DropShipping Module, all the Warehouses are managed by admin. Admin can add/edit or delete warehouse if needed and Buyer can select shipping method according to Warehouse.
This module is an add-on of MarketPlace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Multi Vendor Drop Ship Features -
- Easy to manage Store.
- Increase store Efficiency.
- Easy to Ship product from various warehouses.
- Order shipping is easy using this module.
- Works in all custom magento template.
- Admin can add/edit/delete warehouse.
- Admin can change status of warehouse enable/disable.
- Buyer can select shipping method according to Warehouse in same order on checkout page.
- Shipping will be calculated according to the warehouse origin address.
- Warehouse manager can see their warehouse products.
- Vendors Can also define which product belong from which Warehouse.
Magento Multi Vendor Warehouse Management
Magento Multi Vendor DropShip Extension provides complete warehouse management thats means admin can manage the warehouse edit them and can change the attributes for warehouse like available shipping method with many more options
- Warehouse Code
- Warehouse Title
- Warehouse Description
- Warehouse Origin city , street , postal code , country city
- Contact Name
- Available Shipping Method
Magento Multi Vendor DropShipping Configuration
After the installation of this module, admin from the back-end will do the configuration of this module so that this module can work properly. In the configuration, admin can set “global commission” for all the sellers, set “attribute set id”, set the allowed products on the store like simple, configurable, virtual, downloadable.
- Admin can set the global commission.
- Allow admin to enable/disable the auto approval of products and partner.
- Allow to set supported sample file type and link file type.
Magento Multi-Vendor DropShipping Module is useful to increase efficiency of the store and having the right products in stock for customers, properly identified and available to ship quickly to customers. In this module admin can manage all the warehouses. Admin can edit, delete or add any ware house.
To create warehouses admin will provide the name, title of the warehouse, description, street, latitude, longitude, email, contact. Admin can also assign shipping methods for that particular warehouse at the time of creation.
- Allow admin to add/edit/delete any warehouse.
- Admin can select the shipping methods for any warehouse.
Product Management In Multi Vendor DropShipping
If Product Approval will be required in Multi-Vendor Dropshipping Configuration Panel, then in this case every product added by the seller will need to be approved by admin.
- Admin can approve product, if in the configuration “product approval” is set to “yes”.
- Availability to see product preview.
- Various filter option for searching the product.
Using Magento Multi Vendor DropShipping module admin can manage the commission as well. Admin can manage the individual & global commission of all the vendors/sellers. There is a “pay” option, by which admin can notify the seller that the commission payment is done. No payment occurs by that “pay” button. It is only for the record purpose.
- Allow to manage commission.
- Allow to see the list of seller's commission.
Vendor Management In Dropshipping
Admin can approve any seller/vendor to the Multi Vendor DropShipping, if in the configuration “vendor approval” is set to “yes”. Admin can also unapprove any existing seller from the marketplace too.
Under Customer > Manage Customer, admin can view all the info about the seller. Here admin can add individual commission to that particular seller, can add new products, can see the payment details and can remove that seller too. Under shipping, “warehouse” for that seller can be selected.
- Admin can approve any seller/vendor to the marketplace.
- Admin can view all the info about the seller under “manage customer”.
- Admin can select the warehouse for any seller.
Magento Multi Vendor DropShipping extension also provide the feedback management. Admin can manage the whole Feedback system. Admin can delete/approve the feedback & review provided by the customers and then approved feedback will appear on the seller's profile.
- Manage Feedback like Approve/Unapprove/Delete.
- View list of all feedback.
From the front-end, user can register to become a seller/vendor for the store and can sell their products from the warehouse. There will be an option which will ask the user for “seller” or “buyer”. If chosen as “seller”, a shop url will be asked and if the user wants to be a buyer then no shop url will be asked.
- User will be asked for the seller or buyer option.
- If chosen as seller, a shop url is needed.
- If chosen as buyer, then no shop url will be required.
Seller can enter all the details like profile info (twitter id, facebook id, shop url, company banner, company logo). Seller can enter locality & country. Seller will also enter the payment details so that amount from the buyer can come to seller's account.
After entering all the profile and payment info, seller can click on “view profile” and then seller can be able to view the complete which will include products, profile info, banner, logo, feedback & locality.
- Seller can add the profile info.
- Seller can enter the payment details, logo , company name.
- Seller location is also displayed on the Google Map.
On the dashboard, seller can view total sales in the graphical form, latest orders, reviews made by the customers. Seller can ask any question to the admin through the dashboard.
- The seller can view Income.
- The seller can view latest order.
- The seller can see latest reviews and comments.
Manage order from back-end
When an order is made from the front-end, then admin will have to login into the warehouse with the login details where the admin can manage the shipment, and order. Under the shipment setting, admin can upload the csv file with shipping rates and in the “manage order”, admin can ship the product and make the order complete.
- Admin manages all the orders.
- Admin generate the shipment.
- Admin can cancel the order.
Magento Multi Vendor DropShipping Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM