Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Option: After building the Best Magento 2 Marketplace Multi Vendor module, we have added one more extra addon for our Marketplace module. By using this module, seller can add custom options in their Magento2 Marketplace products. Seller can select various input types for the custom option.To use this module, you must have installed first Magento2 Marketplace module.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Magento2 marketplace module first Magento2 Marketplace Module
Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Option Features -
- Fully dynamic custom option creation.
- Support all input type e.g drop-down, multiselect, text, etc.
- Seller can manage his custom product options by own.
- Seller can easily drag and drop the options position as per their need.
Multiple Custom Options
Using Magento2 Marketplace Custom Option, seller can add multiple no. of custom options. The seller can add new product from “Add product” tab. After filling all the required field, at the bottom there comes an option for “custom option”. Now the seller can select the “title”, “input type” which can be drop-down, radio buttons, etc. After setting the custom option, it appears with the product.
- Seller can add an additional option for their products.
- For the custom option, there are the title, short order and input type.
Custom Option At Product Page
Using Magento2 Marketplace Custom Option, seller can add multiple custom options. This add-on support price dependent custom option also support price independent i.e seller can put options which are dependent on price also support all the native custom options feature which magento support.
The buyer will have to select the custom option along with the product and then the custom option will be added to that product.
When custom option are applied on the product, then the buyer can view the product as well as the custom options in the product page. Buyer can proceed to checkout only after selecting any of the custom options. After selecting any of the options from the “custom option”, buyer can proceed to the checkout page. The total price offered to the buyer will include "product price and price applied for the selected custom option".
- Buyer have to select any of the options from the “custom option”.
- Admin can also create custom options for new as well as for existing products.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento2 Marketplace Custom Option Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM