Magento2 Marketplace Pre-Order: Magento2 Marketplace PreOrder module will allow to create orders for products that are “Out Of Stock” or have not yet been released. Using this module will allow buyers to purchase out of stock products.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Magento2 Marketplace Pre-Order Features -
- Registered users can order Out of Stock products.
- Works with all simple, virtual, configurable and downloadable products.
- Admin & Sellers can set custom message to display on PreOrder product.
- Admin & Sellers Can set custom percentage of amount to be paid for PreOrder product.
- Admin & Sellers Can set complete amount also to be paid for PreOrder product.
- Admin & Sellers can set PreOrder status and availability date.
- Admin & Sellers can enable the PreOrder for- Per Product, All Products, Few products and All Products except few.
- Using this module registered customer can pay full or partial payment that has been set by the admin or seller from their panel for their PreOrder products.
- Admin & Sellers can set mode of notification when the preOrder product is available to Automatic or Manual.
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
- Compatible with Multi store.
- Admin can setup cron to display products on Preorder Availability Date.
Customer View -
Now buyer can create orders for products which are currently “Out of Stock” or have not yet been released. Using this module registered customer can pay full or partial payment that has been set by the admin or seller from their panel for the Pre-Order product.
- Registered users can order “Out of Stock” products.
- If Pre-order type is “Complete Payment” then customer pay compete amount while placing the order.
- If Pre-order type is “Percent Payment” then customer pay percent amount (Defined by Admin or Seller) while placing the order.
- After completing the Pre-order with percent payment customers will be able to see their Pre-Ordered products under “My Orders”. Customers will be able to complete their order if the product is in Stock.
Pre-order Configuration -
Admin and Sellers both can configure this module as per their requirement.
- Can set Pre-order type as “Percent Payment” or “Complete Payment”.
- Can set Custom Percentage of the amount to be paid for Pre-Order product.
- Can enable the Pre-Order for Per Product, All Products, Few products and All Products except few.
- Can set Custom Message to display on Pre-Order product.
- Can set send email to customer when product is in stock as “Automatic” or “Manual”.
- Can set Pre-Order status and availability date.
Pre-order order Management -
Seller can manage received pre-order orders very easily. Seller can view all received pre-orders under “Preorder Management > Orders”. Here seller can also notify customers through mails about the availability of the product.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento2 Marketplace Pre-Order Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM