Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping - Magento marketplace support many shipping addon for marketplace from fedex to ups USPS canada post shipping and many more . Marketplace table rate shipping is very useful when seller wants to define shipping / fright price as per their ease . shipping / frieght price will be calculated based on csv entered by seller and shipping cost will be calculated based on weight , postal code , region , country , state and many more options .
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping Features -
- Seller can add shipping rates using CSV import for table rates.
- Shipping will be calculated based on ZIP and weight.
- Shipping cost will be calculated as per the seller or vendor.
- Seller can confirm the order and can set the tracking ID for the order.
- Shipping rates will populate based on CSV during checkout.
- Seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice & Shipping slip easily.
- Table Rate Shipping module supports alpha-numeric zip codes.
- Work fine with multiple shipping for marketplace using multi shipping addon please visit http://webkul.com/blog/magento-marketplace-shipping-modules/
Marketplace seller / Vendor Order Management-
Marketplace table rate shipping addon ( All the marketplace shipping addon) is super useful in order management from vendor panel . Vendor / seller will be able to manage the shipping , generating invoice and putting tracking id . Here are some salient feature of marketplace table rate shipping extension
- Vendor / Seller can Download all invoice slip
- Vendor / Seller can Download all shipping slip
- Vendor will be able to ship the order by adding tracking id , which will be viewed by buyer as well .
- Vendor can put their address and VAT information like sale tax / service tax information e.g TIN number
Use Case for Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping -
Table rate shipping is an integral part of magento shipping management but when you are using magento marketplace module and as a store admin if you want to add the very same option for seller / vendor its hard to implement so thats why we create this addon by which seller can also add table rate shipping management . shipping is an integral and a must have feature for any e-commerce marketplace , table rate shipping give seller tons of options from managing order to invoice generation.
Admin Management -
Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping add-on allows the seller to define shipping / fright price as per their need. Shipping / fright price are calculated based on csv entered by seller and shipping cost is calculated based on weight , postal code , region , country , state and many more options .
- Allow to enable/disable this add-on from the back-end.
- Allow to view the matrix of CSV.
- Admin can approve any order.
Seller Management -
Under the “manage shipping”, seller will upload the CSV file containing “country code”, “zip from”, “zip to”, “price”, “weight from” , “weight to” and many more. After the order is placed, seller can go to “my product list” and view the “quantity sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “quantity sold” number, seller can see the product with “invoice” option.
- Seller can upload the table tax rate via CSV file.
- Allow to add Invoice, Shipping address, VAT, TAX information.
- Availability to download invoice and shipping slip.
- Multi-Checkbox Option can be used to delete single/multiple shipping rates.
Buyers End Benefit -
Using this module seller can provide the Table Rate Shipping to their buyers. Shipping price are calculated based on csv entered by seller and shipping cost is calculated based on weight, postal code, region, country, state and many more options . Buyer will have this shipping method on the check out page, if the buyer's shipping address matches the CSV ( zip code, country, weight).
Generating Invoice & Tracking Id -
After the approval of the order seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”.
Seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips.
- Seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
- Seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- Seller can download many shipping and invoice slips just by entering date.
Marketplace Mobile Application -
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM