Marketplace Advanced Report System For Magento2: By using Marketplace Advanced Report System for Magento2, Seller and store owner both can see their all reports in graphical representation. Both can see their report on the basis of selected categories or order status or dates or intervals. Admin can see the report of a particular seller on the basis of selected seller.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Advanced Report System For Magento2 Features -
- Admin can see the full report of every seller easily.
- Admin and Seller can select multiple options to filter the report results.
- Seller can see the full report of his sales.
- Admin and seller can filter sales according to categories or order status or date.
- Graphical representation of report.
Admin Management -
Magento Marketplace Advance Report is an add-on which provides accurate report about the “product selling” to the admin as well as sellers. This add-on is very useful to admin and seller at the time of creating report or viewing the total number sales for any period.
Under the “Marketplace Report System”, admin will have the “Advance dashboard manager”. Here, admin can generate reports based on the “Seller”, “Product Category” and “Order Status”. Admin can set interval or can manually enter from/to date for the generation of the report.
- Admin can generate the report based on any particular seller from the marketplace.
- In the quick view, admin can see the report in simple way based on the year.
- In the advanced view, admin can view the reports as a graphical representation.
Seller Management -
The seller from the seller's end can view report of their revenue and sales. Here seller can generate the report for the sale on the basis of “Own Product Category”, “Order Status”. Seller can also set the time interval, or select date from the calendar. The seller can generate the report for time period like Day, Week, Month and Year.
- Under the “View Report”, seller can see the advance dashboard manager.
- The seller can generate the report for the sale on the basis of “own product category”, “order status”. Seller can also set the time interval, or select date from the calendar.
- From the “Quick View” option, seller can generate the report for time period like Day, Week, Month and Year.
Graphical Representation Of The Reports -
Reports can be viewed in the three forms- Graph Chart, Map Chart and Pie Chart. The Graph Chart displays, sales according to the selected period. The pie chart displays the top five products and their percentage of sale. In the map chart, admin can see in which location quantity sold was maximum.
- Report can be viewed in three forms namely- Pie Chart, Graph Chart & Map Chart.
- The Graph Chart displays, sales according to the selected period.
- The Pie Chart displays the top five products and their percentage of sale.
- In the Map Chart, admin can see in which location quantity sold was maximum.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Advanced Report System For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM