Marketplace Canada Post Shipping For Magento2 : This extension allows the admin to provide Canada Post shipping method for shipping products. This extension gets the shipping rates from the Canada Post’s API and now we have integrated it with the Magento2 Marketplace.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Canada Post Shipping For Magento2 Features -
- Ability to enable/disable Canada Post Shipping method.
- The seller can print Canada Post Shipping label.
- Set Rate Type Canada Post Shipping.
- Allowed multiple selections of Canada Post shipping method from admin.
- Set Shippers Details like name, phone number etc.
- Set Ship to applicable countries.
- Create a tracking Id for each order by the seller when an order is in processing state.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Provide print for invoice of an order at seller”s account.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Provide accurate Canada Post shipping rates to customers for shipping.
- Allowed multiple selections of Canada Post shipping method that will be shown on the checkout page.
- This module can be used to ship the products from Canada to Canada, Canada to U.S.A, and Canada to other countries.
Admin Management -
For proper working of Magento2 Marketplace Canada Post Shipping, admin just need to set Canada shipping origin address. From the backend, the admin can enable/disable this Marketplace Canada Post Shipping to provide this shipping facility to the customers. Admin can select the “Allowed methods” used for this shipping and those methods will be displayed on the checkout page.
- Admin has to enter API User ID, API Password, Agreement Number and Client Number to provide this shipping facility to the customers.
- Admin can set the “Shipping setting” for the Canada Post Shipping Method.
- Admin can enable/disable this shipping method.
- Admin can select “Allowed Methods” for shipping.
Seller Management -
Marketplace Canada Post Shipping allows fast, reliable shipping services to millions of customers. For this shipping method, shipping rates are calculated from the Canada Post Shipping API. After the order is placed, seller can go to “My Products List” and view the “Qty. Sold” for that particular item. On clicking on the “Qty. Sold” number, seller can “View Order” and download “Shipping Slip” and “Invoice Slip” from there if generated.
- Seller can enter his own credentials to generate Canada Post Shipping label.
- The Seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- The Seller can check the quantity of the sold item.
- The Seller can download many shipping and invoice slips just by entering date.
Generating Invoice & Tracking Id -
After receiving the order, seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “Completed”.
- Seller can generate Canada Post Tracking Number using API.
- Seller can also enter the tracking id and shipping detail manually.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Canada Post Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM