Magento Marketplace Custom Attributes - Magento Marketplace Custom Attribute extension allows sellers to configure their products with custom attributes created by admin , admin can create custom attribute from back office as standard magento and then admin can assign those attribute to seller / vendor product upload panel.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module .To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Custom Attribute Features
- Fully dynamic custom attribute creation
- Support all input type
- Admin will create the attribute and can select them to display on the front end of marketplace dashboard .
- all type of attributes can be added in vendor product upload form .
- vendor can choose those attributes during product upload
- Attributes may be required or optional as the magento admin attributes .
User Case of Magento custom Attribute Module for Marketplace
This addon is a must have addon for marketplace by which admin can add custom attribute to seller product upload form and can extend or include more information . Default product upload is perfect but as marketplace need product upload requirement changes , addon is super useful in this case .
Admin from the back-end can create new attribute under the tab called “manage attributes". Now all the attributes created by the admin will appear under the tab called “manage custom attributes”. Here the admin can select the attributes and can make them visible on the front-end for the seller.
- Admin can create new attributes.
- Admin can select attributes and can make them visible on the front-end.
Front End Management
By the help of this add-on, Magento Marketplace Custom Attributes, a seller can add additional custom attributes to their products in the Marketplace.
On the seller's end, seller/vendor can see the allowed custom attributes while adding the new product. These custom attributes will allow the seller to add additional information about the product.
- Only those attributes will be shown on the seller's end, which are selected by admin to be displayed on the front-end.
- Seller can provide additional info field for the product by Custom Attributes.
Buyer are also benefited by the Marketplace Custom Attribute add-on as they can view the additional information about the product on the product page. These additional information will help in building the confidence of the buyer for the product and the product will look more genuine.
- Buyer can view the attributes on the product page.
- Custom attribute are catalog dependent.
- Custom Attributes assist the buyer to have a clear idea about the product.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Custom Attribute Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM