Marketplace Delhivery Shipping For Magento2: Marketplace Delhivery Shipping for Magento2 module provides Delhivery Shipping service for shipping the products in India. It allows the Indian sellers to provide Delhivery Shipping to their Indian customers.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento2. To use this module you must have installed webkul Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento2 first.
Marketplace Delhivery Shipping For Magento2 Features -
- Admin can enable or disable Marketplace Delhivery Shipping For Magento2.
- Admin can set the Delhivery Shipping name that will display on the checkout page.
- Admin can view all the pincodes which are available for shipping.
- The Delhivery Shipping rates are calculated bases on a product, weight and the pincode where the product has to be shipped, through the Delhivery APIs.
- Ability for admin & seller to download the invoice and shipment slip easily.
- The codes are open so it can be customized easily.
Admin Management -
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will have to configure the module as per the requirement. Admin can enable or disable the module, the admin will have to fill up all the required information like- Title, Method name, Login ID, Client name, Client ID, License Key, Gateway URL etc., to configure the module.
- Admin can manage Delhivery Pin-Codes.
- Admin can manage Delhivery AWB number.
Seller Management -
The seller can manage his order by going to “My Order History” under Marketplace and then by clicking on view order. The seller can generate invoice and shipment and can create Delhivery Label for shipment. When the seller selects the “Generate Delhivery Label”, a tracking number for the shipment is automatically generated.
- Seller updates the AWB status from the Seller’s panel.
- Seller can download the Delhivery Shipment Ship.
Customer's End -
After the setup of the Magento2 Marketplace Delhivery Shipping method, the customer can easily use this shipping method for their purchases. When any buyer adds the product to cart then there will be an option to fill up the zip/postal code, so when a customer fills in the Indian region pin-code, the Delhivery Shipping method will get displayed under the shipping methods.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Delhivery Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM