Marketplace Free Shipping For Magento2: Marketplace Free Shipping For Magento2 module provides free shipping to the customer. Using this module seller can provide the free shipping facility on their products. With the help of this module, sellers can ship their products without any shipping cost.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Free Shipping For Magento2 Features -
- Admin can edit shipping title according to their choice.
- Admin can set the Minimum Order amount for his products above which shipping will be free.
- Admin can enable free shipping for the seller’s product.
- Admin can allow Sellers to Manage Free Shipping.
- Sellers can add the Minimum Order amount above which shipping will be free.
- Sellers can add ‘carrier name’ and ‘tracking number’ to order.
- Sellers can send tracking information to the buyer.
- The seller can download the invoice for the order.
- The Seller can download shipment slip for the order. The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Compatible with Multistore.
Admin can enable or disable this add-on from the back-end. Admin can set the “name”, “title” of this shipping method from the back-end. After the payment, the admin can see all the orders for any particular seller by going to “manage seller” tab.
- Allow admin to enable/disable the shipping method.
- Admin can enter Name and Title of the shipping module.
Marketplace Free Shipping for Magento2 module provides free shipping to the customer. Using this module, seller can provide the free shipping facility to their products. With the help of this module, sellers can ship their products without any shipping cost.
After the order is placed, seller can go to “My Product List” and view the “Quantity Sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “Quantity Sold” number, seller can see the product with “Invoice” option.
Buyer's End Benefit
Free shipping is provided by online seller/vendor to increase the sales and traffic of their store. It is one of the best way to attract the customer. So for Webkul marketplace, we have provided an add-on called Marketplace Free Shipping for Magento2.
When this shipping method is enabled from the back-end, buyer can opt for Webkul marketplace free shipping in the check out page.
Generating Invoices And Tracking No.
Using Marketplace Free Shipping for Magento2 module, seller can generate tracking no. and invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”. Seller can even cancel the order.
- Allow seller to download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- Seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
- Seller can cancel the order.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Free Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM