Marketplace Hyperlocal System For Magento2 : : Magento2 Marketplace Hyperlocal System connects the customers with local stores and also transforming the shopping experience of the customers. This module is very beneficial for both sellers and buyers. The Seller can easily add the location where they can ship their products. Customers can enter their location and check the available products and sellers in that location. This module allows delivering seamless services on time. Sellers and admin can add their location according to which their products are displayed to the customer. The seller and admin can also add shipping rate according to the location range.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Hyperlocal System For Magento2 Features -
- The customer can enter their location and buy products from nearest seller’s store.
- The customer can also change their location.
- The customer can check seller’s availability in their location.
- The customer can check product’s availability in their location.
- The seller can add multiple locations.
- The seller can add Hyperlocal table rate shipping.
- The seller can add shipping price using CSV file.
- Admin can also add multiple locations.
- Admin can add shipping on behalf of sellers using a CSV file.
- Admin can add radius unit and range which will be used to search the seller from customer’s location.
- If the customer does not select his location then his location will be the location that is set by the admin.
Configuration Of Marketplace Hyperlocal System -
While configuring the module admin can set the desired heading for location popup window which will be visible to the customers. The area radius can be set and the sellers within this radius will be visible to the customer. Admin also has the option to enable / disable the module.
- Admin can set heading for the hyperlocal system.
- Admin can set default location for customers.
- Admin can set the radius for customers to search products.
Shipping For Hyperlocal System -
In Marketplace hyperlocal system, customers can buy the products according to their location. In this system, shipping plays the most important role. Due to this, we have introduced shipping feature under this module. Here seller can add shipping according to the distance between their and customer's location and the weight of the product. The shipping price can be added using a CSV file. For this, the admin needs to configure the Hyperlocal shipping from the admin section.
- Admin can enter the shipping title.
- Admin can enable / disable the shipping method.
- Admin and Sellers can add shipping with the use of CSV file.
How Sellers / Admin Can Define Their Location -
To use hyperlocal system seller and admin need to define the locations where they can ship and sell products. Here sellers can add locations from their account section. This module allows the admin to add their locations.
- Sellers can add multiple locations for shipping.
- Admin can add multiple locations for shipping.
Hyperlocal System For Buyers -
The buyers can see the available products and sellers in their location. When a buyers visit the website they see a popup stating to enter their location. After that buyers can browse products available in their location.
Buyers can also change their location. While changing the location if there are products in the cart then buyers will receive notification that the cart will get empty on location change. From the sell tab, buyers can check sellers and the products which are available at that location.
- The customer can check seller's availability in their location.
- The customer can check product's availability in their location.
- The customer can enter their location and buy products from nearest seller's store.
- The customer can also change their location.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Hyperlocal System For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM