Marketplace Multi Shipping For Magento2: Shipping according to the seller in marketplace module is essential feature for the buyers and sellers. That’s why we have created an add-on for sellers to allow this shipping methods. So that buyer can select different shipping service from different seller in the same order.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first and at-least any one of our shipping module from following module list.
- Magento2 Marketplace Table Rate Shipping
- Marketplace UPS Shipping For Magento2
- Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento2
- Marketplace Free Shipping For Magento2
- Marketplace USPS Shipping Management For Magento2
- Marketplace DHL Shipping For Magento2
- Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento2
- Marketplace FedEx Shipping For Magento2
Marketplace Multi Shipping For Magento2 Features -
- Seller can allow his shipping service from his panel.
- Buyer can select shipping according on seller in same order.
- Admin need to install the shipping addon from above list to manage shipping from vendor panel.
- Vendor can choose shipping channel which they want to display at checkout so that shipping will be based on per seller / vendor instead of whole cart.
- This addon will enable shipping selection and freight calculation at vendor level.
Multi Shipping Admin Management -
Marketplace multi shipping option at admin allow store owner to choose and enable what shipping option he/she wants to allow for marketplace vendor as well as for buyer. Those option can be find under “Stores > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods”.
- Admin can enable/disable this shipping method.
- Admin can enter Title, Method Title of this shipping method.
Seller Management -
Multiple Shipping Marketplace is a very effective extension for all kind of marketplace as it provide the facility for vendor/seller to choose what kind of shipping methods he/she want to use for the shipment. Shipping method selection become very easy for buyer as well to select the best and trusty shipping service.
To choose the shipping method by seller is very easy after the installation of marketplace multi shipping extension. Seller will be able to select shipping methods at his/her panel under “Manage Multi Shipping” tab which will appear during the checkout. E.g. - If a seller selects UPS and FedEx then during checkout only FedEx and UPS will display a shipping method for that seller.
Multiple Shipping Methods for Buyer -
Every buyer or customer is looking for more efficient and trustful shipping methods and that’s why multi shipping marketplace module offers range of shipping apis support from fixed rate, table rate to international shipping channels like FedEx, UPS, USPS, Aramex, Canada post shipping and many more. Customer can choose shipping option during checkout and the shipping price will be calculated at real time using shipping api's so this shipping method will work as a shipping price calculator as well. Buyer can choose a shipping method to ship the product for every seller.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Multi Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM