Marketplace Seller Coupons For Magento2: Marketplace Seller Coupons For Magento2 allows the seller to generate coupon for their products. Admin can also manage the seller’s coupons. Buyer can use the coupon and take the advantage of discount.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Seller Coupons For Magento2 Features -
- Allows the seller to generate coupon for their products.
- Seller can set coupon value and quantity.
- Buyer can add coupon value from different seller also.
- Admin can also manage the seller’s coupons.
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- Compatible with Multistore.
Coupons' Generation -
Magento Marketplace Seller Coupons allows the seller to generate the coupons for their products. Buyer can use the coupon and take the advantage of discount. Seller can generate coupons through “Seller Coupons Manager”.
- Allow to generate unlimited coupons.
- Set the coupon code/prefix, coupon value, quantity of coupons and expiry date of the coupon.
- Seller can set value of each coupon.
- Allow to delete any coupon from the list.
- Allow to search coupon using coupon code.
- Allow to filter coupon with coupon status.
Buyer's Benefit -
Providing the discount to customer/buyer is one of the best way to gain their trust and increase the sales. A buyer can apply coupon to get discount from the seller.
- The buyer can see the total amount on the checkout page.
- The coupon will be applicable for those products, which are sold by the seller/vendor who created coupon.
- After putting the product into the cart, coupon option appears along with the “Proceed to Checkout” option.
- The buyer can apply multiple coupons for multiple sellers in a single order.
Admin Management -
The admin can manage the coupon system from the back-end very easily. Admin can see the coupon status under “Seller Coupons Record” and manage the seller’s order under “Manage Seller” tab. From here admin will pay to the seller after deduction of coupon amount. When admin paid to the seller then “Credit Deduction Status” become “Deducted” in “Seller Coupons Manager”
Admin can also manage all seller’s coupons under “Seller Coupons Record” tab. Here admin can find the whole detail regarding coupons and can also remove/delete the coupons.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Coupons For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM