Marketplace Seller Slider For Magento2 - Sellers can set image slider on their profile page. Seller will first upload images for the slider and set slider properties .All uploaded images will look as a slider on seller’s profile page.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Seller Slider For Magento2 Features -
- Seller can upload multiple images for slider.
- Seller can set height and width for that slider.
- Seller can set slider animation speed and slider animation duration for that slider.
- Seller can delete that uploaded images for slider.
- Seller can manage images and slider very easily.
- Seller can upload images and change properties for slider very easy and very fast.
Adding/Uploading Images for the slider
After the installation of this module, seller can easily view the option called “Manage Seller Slider” on the front-end. The first step is to upload image(s). Seller will select the images and then upload them one by one. Seller can delete any particular image which they don't like.
- Allow seller to upload multiple images.
- Seller can even delete the images.
Setting the speed for the Seller Slider
After uploading image(s), seller will do the adjustment regarding the “Image Width”, “Image Height”, “Slider Speed” and “Slider Duration”. After setting the parameters, seller can save it.
- Seller can adjust Image Height.
- Seller can adjust Slider Speed.
- Seller can adjust Slider Duration.
- Seller can adjust image Width.
Seller's Profile View
After uploading the images and doing the setting for the speed, width and height, customer can see the image slider on the Seller's profile. Customer can use front and back arrows for changing the images as well.
- Customer can view the image slider on the seller's profile page.
- Customer can use front and back arrows for changing the images of the slider.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Slider For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM