Marketplace Seller Vacation For Magento2: Marketplace Seller Vacation for Magento2 module is a useful module for Magento2 Marketplace Module, by which the seller can set vacation message for their store if they are on vacation.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Seller Vacation For Magento2 Features -
- Seller’s vacation setting provided on seller dashboard.
- Sellers can set vacation for a date interval.
- Sellers can set their product display status.
- Admin can choose “product disable” or add to cart disable” button to disable when the seller is on vacation.
- For the automatic enabling & disabling of Seller’s products according to the Vacation Setting, admin have to setup cron.
- The admin can see Seller name, vacation message, product status from the admin-panel.
- Fully open source and can be customized as per the requirement.
With the help of this module, store owner can disable either “add to cart” button or "Product disable" for the products if in case the seller is not available to fulfill the orders for a certain time period. Admin can see the seller's vacation grid under the tab “Marketplace Management > Manage Seller Vacation”. Here admin can view the vacation grid for the sellers who have put their store off for the vacation.
- Allow the admin to disable the products or “add to cart” option.
- Allow admin to put the label in place of “add to cart” option.
Magento Marketplace Seller Vacation is a very useful add-on for the Magento2 Marketplace module. This add-on allows the seller to put vacation message for their customers on their profile when their store is closed. The seller also have an option for disabling the products on vacation and seller can also keep the vacation status on or off for their shop.
- Manage the vacation status from the front-end.
- Allow the seller to set the vacation date, message.
- Allow seller to disable the products during the vacation.
Seller Collection Page During Vacation
Using Magento2 Marketplace Seller Vacation module, buyer would be informed about the unavailability of the seller. The seller products will be visible to the buyers along with the seller message, by which the buyers will know that the seller is on vacation and will not be available.
- Buyer will see the message set by the seller.
- Buyer cannot add products in the cart.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Vacation For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM