Marketplace Split Order for Magento2: With the help of Marketplace Split Order for Magento2, separate order ids will be generated at the back-end if there are multiple seller products in the shopping cart. The customer will also receive different order ids. Admin can generate separate invoice and shipment for each order id for different sellers.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Split Order for Magento2 Features -
- Separate order ids will be generated at the back-end if there are multiple seller’s products in the shopping cart.
- Admin will be able to generate separate invoice and shipment for each order id for different sellers.
- The customer will receive different order ids if they have purchased multiple seller products.
- Order Management from the admin’s end will be very easy.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized easily.
Customer's End -
After installing and enabling this module, separate order ids will be generated at the back-end if there are multiple seller’s products in the shopping cart. Customer will receive different order ids as per the sellers whose products they have purchased from the Marketplace. With different order ids, customer can view all the order ids in the Order History.
Admin Management -
When this module is installed then separate order ids are created at the back-end for each seller's product(s). This helps the admin to manage the shipment, invoice very easily for each seller. In the Order Grid, admin can individually complete the order for any seller and if there is any chances of fraud then the admin can cancel that particular order also.
- Admin can generate separate invoice and shipment for each order id for different sellers.
- In the Order Grid, admin can view separate order ids for each sellers.
Seller Management -
After installing this module, seller can view the order id generated for their products only. They can generate invoice and shipment of received order.
- Seller can view the order id for their products only.
- It also helps in the better management of the order.
- Seller can manage returns very easily.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Split Order for Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM