Opencart Marketplace Membership : Using this Opencart Marketplace Membership module admin can restrict the seller to add the product. Seller needs to buy any membership plan to become a seller and manage their store. Admin can set the payment method for membership and also apply membership plan based on “No. Of Products” and “Product Quantity”. Seller can buy membership plan by following basic procedure of buying products. Admin can maintain membership record of each seller.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first WebKul opencart Marketplace Module.
Opencart Marketplace Membership Features -
- The seller needs to buy any membership plan to become a seller and manage their store.
- Admin can set the amount to pay for any membership plan.
- Admin can set the number of products to be added in the membership plan.
- Admin can set the payment method for membership.
- Admin can select Membership based on No. of product and Product Quantity.
- Admin can maintain the membership record for each seller.
- Admin can add new members, groups, members payment and also edit or delete them.
- Allow to use both One time Membership and Subscription Type membership.
- Marketplace membership override the access of marketplace Account menu, Product Tabs, Seller Profile Options and Seller Profile Fields.
- Allows to create mail template using relevant mail keywords.
- The seller commission will be according to membership plan.
Journal Theme Compatible
Our Opencart Marketplace module is compatible with ultimate Journal opencart theme. You can boost your sell with this awesome theme and you can also provide an excellent user experience to your customers.
Webkul provides Journal theme patch (directory) in the module zip. While installing the module, click on the Journal folder and you will get "Catalog" folder. Just upload the "Catalog" folder into your Opencart Root Directory for the proper functioning of the Module with the Journal Theme.
Marketplace Membership Configuration
After the installation of the Marketplace Membership, admin will do the configuration as per the requirement. Here admin will also select mails for various membership condition and there will be info for Mail keywords. In the “General”, admin can do the following setting like :
- Admin can enable the Membership module.
- Admin can set the payment method which they want to use the checkout page only for the membership plan.
- Admin can set the “membership Type” on “No of products” or “Product Quantity”.
- Admin will also set the action after the expiration of the membership plan.
- Admin will set “Time Limit”, “Notify Before” and date format.
- Admin will also set allowed number of failed transaction.
Marketplace Membership- Membership Groups/ Member's payment
In membership group, admin can add new membership group. Admin can edit or delete any existing Membership group too. While adding a new Membership Group, admin will enter details like “Name, Group Image, Price and No of products”.
In member's payment, admin can view the payment date and time of Partners. Admin can create new Payment or can filter by name, quantity, price and date.
- In Membership Group, admin can add new membership plan or can edit any existing plans.
- In member's payment, admin can view the payment date and time of Partners.
Opencart Marketplace Membership- Members
This is the first sub-option, where admin can see all the members of the membership plans. Admin can add new members or can edit or delete any existing members. Admin can filter the member based on Name, Membership, Price, Quantity, Status. While adding any new member, admin will enter details like- “Name, membership group and status or paid or unpaid”.
- Admin can add/edit/delete members.
- Admin can view the membership plans.
Seller availing Membership Plans
Seller can see Add Partnership field under Marketplace section. If Membership type is “No of products”, then after exceeding the product limit, warning message will display. If Membership type is “Product Quantity” from back-end. Then seller can not add the product until, they have sufficient quantity.
After the seller purchases the membership plan, seller can view Quantity left. Partner can access only that options which is assigned in membership group. Admin can set options for various membership groups and those options will be available to the seller on the front-end.
- Seller can see Partnership field under Marketplace section.
- Seller can buy any membership plan.
- Seller will get access to those options which admin had set from the back-end for that particular membership type.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace Membership SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM