Opencart Marketplace RMA - Opencart Marketplace Return Merchandise Authorization is a brilliant module and very useful for product return and order return. This module allows you to organize a system for customers to request a return without any efforts. With the help of this module, customer can return the seller’s products, have them replaced or refunded within the specified time limit. Seller can generate RMA reason and shipping label for the customers.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first WebKul Opencart Marketplace Module.
Opencart Marketplace RMA Features -
- Return Merchandise Authorization for Opencart marketplace.
- Buyer can send their queries to the seller.
- RMA History with Filters and Pagination.
- Dynamic order selection with various option.
- Customer can upload multiple RMA images.
- Print RMA details and shipping label easily.
- Admin can set Order status for RMA.
- Seller can generate RMA reason for customers.
- Seller can generate shipping label.
- Using Return Quantity, seller will return RMA quantity to their store.
- Customer can also enter consignment number and upload images after RMA generation.
Journal Theme Compatible
Our Opencart Marketplace module is compatible with ultimate Journal opencart theme. You can boost your sell with this awesome theme and you can also provide an excellent user experience to your customers.
Webkul provides Journal theme patch (directory) in the module zip. While installing the module, click on the Journal folder and you will get "Catalog" folder. Just upload the "Catalog" folder into your Opencart Root Directory for the proper functioning of the Module with the Journal Theme.
Opencart Marketplace RMA - Configuration
After the installation of the RMA module, admin will do the RMA system configuration from the back-end. Admin enable the RMA, set RMA time (time before which customer can request RMA). Admin will also select which file type & image will be accepted from the customers.
Admin will set the RMA policy which customer will have to accept and enter Return Address where product will come from the customer. Admin will also upload Shipping Label for the RMA.
- Admin will enable this RMA module.
- Admin will set RMA time, RMA policy.
- Admin will select file type for file extension and image.
- Admin will add Shipping Label.
RMA Management (Admin's End)
In Manage RMA, admin can see RMA list and customer details like “order id, name, product, reason for RMA, RMA status and Date”. Admin can edit any RMA and view Images of the products from the customer ends, Can view the Shipping labels. Admin can view the conversation and can change the status to “Return, Declined or Complete”. Admin can also filter the RMA by entering “order is, name, date and rma status”. Admin can also delete any RMA from the list.
Even the admin can enable and create RMA reason. For every RMA, admin can enable it and it will be displayed on the front-end. Admin can also filter the RMA reason by entering reason and status.
- Admin can edit or delete any RMA.
- Admin can view details like “ order id, name, product, reason for RMA, conversation and shipping label”.
- Admin can create RMA reason and enable them on the front-end which will be used by the customers.
- Admin can change the status of the RMA and send message to the customer from the back-end.
RMA Management (Seller End)
Seller can also manage RMA, under Marketplace tab. In Manage RMA, seller can see RMA list and customer details like “order id, name, product, reason for RMA, RMA status and Date”. Seller can edit any RMA and view Images of the products from the customer ends, Can view the Shipping labels. Seller can view the conversation and can change the status to “Return, Declined or Complete”. Seller can also filter the RMA by entering “order is, name, date and RMA status”. Seller can also delete any RMA from the list.
The Seller can enable and create RMA reason. For every RMA, seller can enable it and it will be displayed on the front-end. Seller can also filter the RMA reason by entering reason and status.
- Seller can edit or delete any RMA.
- Seller can view details like “ order id, name, product, reason for RMA, conversation and shipping label”.
- Seller can create RMA reason and enable them on the front-end which will be used by the customers.
- Seller can change the status of the RMA and send message to the customer.
Customer availing RMA Feature
After the customer login, customer can view RMA link at the footer of the homepage. On clicking on the RMA, customer will be re-directed to the RMA History. Here customer view all RMAs. Customer can request for new RMA. Here Customer will enter Order ID, select the product for that order, upload images, provide additional information and consignment number. Customer will have to select the RMA reason from the drop-down which are provided by the admin.
Customer will also select Terms & Condition for requesting the RMA. Now after creating the RMA, the status will be in “pending” state. Seller or admin can do the conversation with the customer. After “return”, “decline” and “complete”. When the customer is satisfied with the RMA result then, user will close the RMA, and that RMA will show “Solved”.
- User can request for new RMA.
- User will enter details like Order ID, products name, reason for RMA, upload images.
- User can do conversation with seller or admin.
- Selecting Terms & Condition is mandatory for requesting RMA.
- User can close the RMA, after being satisfied with the RMA result.
- User can print the RMA details.
- User can print Shipping Label Using Print Shipping Label Option.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace RMA SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM