Opencart Mobile App : We, Webkul after creating the best mobile app for Magento platform are releasing the second mobile app for the Opencart platform known as Opencart Mobile App. This app going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity (Easier information access in real-time), Convenience (Devices that store data are always at hand), Accessibility (Choice to limit the accessibility to particular persons who can be contacted anywhere anytime), Personalization (Creating services that customize the end-user experience), and Localization (Matching services to the location of the customers), which is just some taps and swipes away.
It may be possible that the customers are not accessing these options like newsletters, emails, etc at the time of need, but since mobile has become a necessity in today’s world and everyone is having the same in their hands, so Opencart Mobile App will provide an Instant Connectivity of shoppers with notifications, offers and deals at that juncture only.
Here, we have tried to remove the complexities from the Store Owner’s end of managing the shop online and from the customer’s end of online shopping by creating Opencart Mobile App.
Opencart Mobile App Features -
- Compatible with 2.x.x.x version of Opencart.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- Customers’ privacy and security is guaranteed.
- Multiple currency and multiple language are supported.
- Supports Cheque / Money Order, Cash on Delivery and bank transfer as payment method.
- Supports all shipping methods.
- Provides flexibility and ease of connectivity to the customers.
- Customer can view recent orders made.
- Featured Product Carousel is present for the better look and feel.
- Reward Point, gift voucher and coupon code functionality present.
Account Dashboard :
The dashboard will show the recent activities of the customer in sections viz. Recent orders, Account Information, Address Details.
- Recent Order section shows Order Ids, Shipment details, Status of the Orders and allow the customer for View/ Re Order.
- Account information section shows the Contact Information and list of Subscribed Newsletters (if any) and allows to edit the details.
- Address Books gives option to manage the Shipping and Billing Addresses.
Account Information :
It allows the customer to update the account information details by filling up the fields like-
- First name
- Last name
- Change Password
Address Book :
This menu shows the address book of the user/buyer.
- Add new address.
- Edit Address
- Delete Address
All Categories and Products :
The feature permits to display all the products of the store, with their assigned and associated Sub-categories and Parent category in the mobile application too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products of the store owner which are displayed on the store, will also be shown in the Opencart Mobile App.
The Page will display the Status of the product, Details of the product, Quantity selected and options for-
- LIST VIEW / GRID VIEW- The buyer have the option to see the products as in list format or in grid format.
- SORT BY- In this the customer can see products by its name, position, date, price, etc.
- Add to cart.
- Add to Wishlist.
- Share Options.
- Review and Ratings.
- Special Price Displayed.
To provide a hassle free experience for the customer in order to prevent them to search from everything, a catalog accommodates the features of Advanced Layered Navigation, Search Engine Visibility (by capturing traffic with highly relevant keywords), Recently Viewed Products, Options for Comparison, etc.
The search feature operates in 3 ways- Like, Full Text, and Combine. 'Like' finds the similarity between the keywords matching with product titles, whereas 'Full Text' exactly matches the keyword with the titles and 'Combine' is a mix of both.
There are two ways to search for a product, one is through the search engine known as Catalog Search which will show all the products related to the searched keyword along with its Price and buttons for adding it directly to wishlist or to compare.
Advanced Layered Navigation :
In this the buyer can search the product based on their interest. In the layered navigation, the customer can search any product by any attributes which are designated by the admin to be displayed on the front-end and filterable. It benefits the customer to narrow the search, according to the desired product. For eg. Shoes can be filtered by size, material, price, color etc. It benefits the customer to narrow the search according to the desired product. These can be changed according to specified product attributes. The store owner can control the filters from back end and thus can benefit the customers by-
- Speeding up the products search
- Saving their time
- Providing more search flexibility
Featured Product Carousel :
Provides a section to show the featured products either specified by store owner or randomly.
- Show featured products from all categories or specific categories beautifully in horizontal carousel slider.
- Responsive and mobile friendly.
My Orders :
Under this option the buyers can see all the orders placed by them. They have the options to view each order and they can also reorder that particular order. It will show all the orders made by the customer with their -
- Order Ids.
- Shipment Details.
- Order Status.
- View/ Reorder.
- Payment Details.
- Return Products.
My Product Reviews :
It will list up all the reviews made by the customer on different products of the store with his reviews and ratings for the product. Product reviews are used on shopping sites to give customers an opportunity to rate and comment on products they have purchased, right on the product page. Other consumers can read these when making a purchase decision.
My Wishlist :
It will exhibit the products added by customers which they want to purchase, with product details, selected quantity and an option to add the product to cart or remove it from the wishlist. The app also provides a feature of Sharing the products or wishlist with your friends, and relatives through various platforms.
Newsletter Subscriptions :
Under this menu the status of newsletter subscription is shown and also there is a button for SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE.
Newsletter is a kind of periodic publication distributed by e-mail to an opt-in list of subscribers. Newsletters are normally used by organizations or Store Owners to communicate with their readers and customers.
The feature shows the list of all the subscribed newsletters (if any) by the customer in their account panel, or else gives options to subscribe or unsubscribe for the same by approving in the check boxes.
My Downloadable Products :
It will display the details of all the downloadable products of the customer with-
- Order ID.
Shopping Cart :
The specified tab will redirect you to the shopping cart page which will display the products in the cart with Product details like major attributes, price, quantity, sub total and an option to remove the product from the cart. It also provides options to apply discount coupons (if any) and to estimate the shipping and tax rates according to the customer's location and shipping rates.
- Buyer can remove an item.
- Update quantity of product.
- Move product to wishlist.
The Checkout is further divided into 4 sections-
- Showing Billing and Shipping Address with options to update/ change it.
- Selection of Shipping Method which may include the option to add Gift options (if enabled).
- Payment information from various payment gateways
- Order Review, which will display all the products with its Price, Quantity and Grand Total after adjusting discounts, shipping charges etc. With Sub-Total.
It’s a way through which buyer decides to pay the seller for the goods and services purchased. A customer can choose a payment method based on the owner’s list of preferred payment methods. Various Payment methods provided by the app are Paypal, Cash on delivery, Saved Credit Cards/ Money Orders, Bank Transfers, Cheques etc.
The section will be shown at the time of checkout where the details for the chosen payment method needs to be entered.
Opencart Mobile App Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Opencart FAQs :
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM