Prestashop Marketplace Membership - With prestashop marketplace membership addon, admin can add various membership plans in different language. These plans must be purchased by the seller to add the products to the store. The plans will have the maximum number of products that can be active at a time. Seller can add various products, but the active products will be equal to or less than the number of products specified in the plan.
Seller can easily degrade/upgrade the plan anytime. Seller will also be notified for the plan through mail before the plan expiration.
Note : This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Membership Features -
- Admin can add different membership plans from backend.
- Admin can create free membership plan for a seller for one time use only.
- Remaining days to buy plan before product deactivation for existing sellers can be set by admin.
- Admin can set price for membership plans.
- Admin can restrict the addition of activated products in shop.
- Seller will buy the plan as per the requirement and will pay for it.
- Seller can upgrade/degrade the plans whenever it is required.
- Admin can set the number of display of plans on a plan page.
- Admin can set number of days after which upgrade warning message will start displaying.
- Admin can set number of products after which upgrade warning message will start displaying.
- Admin can set number of days when the upgrade warning message will be send to seller.
- Admin can add membership plan in multiple language.
- Seller can renew the latest expired plan.
Prestashop Marketplace Membership Use Case -
- Marketplace module must be installed before installing the marketplace membership add on.
- After the installation of the module, 3 new menu will be added under marketplace management tab : Manage membership plan, Membership plan request, Membership plan detail.
- With the Manage membership plan - Admin can view the list of membership plans and can add new membership plans.
- With the Membership plan request - Admin can view all the request from the sellers for the membership plan. Admin can approve the plan from here.
- With Membership plan detail - Admin can select the seller and can view the plan details.
- Seller can easily choose the plan from the frontend and can pay for it.
- Admin will receive all the request and can activate the plan.
- Once the plan gets activated, only then the seller can upload the products.
This way admin can get the payment from the sellers for uploading the products to the store.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Marketplace Adhésion
Prestashop Marketplace Membership Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM