Joomla Helpdesk Ticket System : Joomla Free Helpdesk Ticket System integrates the UVdesk system to the Joomla Store. Using this add-on Merchant can allow their buyers or customers visiting their website and Creating Ticket for any inquiry/query to get the quick response from Support Staff. This extension provides complete Support Ticket System to Merchant and Support Staff for responding to tickets from the back-end of Joomla store.
This add-on provides a platform with the help of which site Merchant(Admin) can be easily connected with their customers in order to provide them support (after-sale and presale)in real time. All the communication via UVdesk is recorded so admin can check the history of any ticket at any point of time.
Customers or Buyers will also get their Ticket Panel where all their service inquiery will be saved and they can create New Ticket for any concern or query. All the files and attachments shared between support staff and customer/buyer will be recorded in a systematic way which can be used in future.
Having a complete Ticket System helps Merchant and support staff to provide customer support on right time and multiple times follow up with customer to close the lead positively.
UVdesk - Joomla Free Helpdesk Ticket System can be called as a virtual support system where a single person (site admin) can easily manage the entire customer support.
Free Ticketing System
Free support software for the Joomla store owner to handle service tickets.
Support Desk for Joomla Backoffice
Allows the store-owner to handle service tickets raised by customers.
Effective Conversation between Admin and Customer
Facilitates the customer and store-owner to have an effective conversation including attachments.
Customer Queries Data Management
This extension records the data shared between store-owner and customers.
Advanced Ticket Management Tool
Expedites the admin to handle support requests using advanced ticket handling tools like automated ticket assignment tools and automatic workflow.
Active Support System
All-time active support system for customers to raise a query and for support agents to respond to solve the concern.
Why Need Helpdesk Ticket System in Joomla?
Providing reliable customer support is an essential part of online business and this extension allows your customers to get in touch with your support crew to get a prompt solution to boost customer satisfaction ratio.
This extension facilitates the store visitors or registered users to create tickets regarding their queries from the frontend itself and all the tickets can be viewed in the customer account.
Admin can easily manage the tickets from Joomla back-end as well as from the UVdesk portal. A ticketing system keeps the Records of previous communications with each customer.
This is extremely convenient for the support team, as all the information they need to deal effectively with staff and customers is kept in one convenient location and they can handle it in that place from start to finish.
Customer Ticket Panel on Joomla CMS Website
A registered customer can find a new tab “UVdesk Tickets” in the “My Account” section on the store. The customers can view their UVDesk Tickets under the My Account Section and all the tickets will be visible to the customer.
- View all tickets
- View agent name
- Agents reply on tickets
- Reply to Ticket
- Filter and sort the tickets
- Add collaborator
- Can attach files
- Systematic record
Create Ticket Option on Joomla CMS
Customers can create Tickets for any query or inquiry along with all the information and attachments. First, select the Ticket Type, Enter the Subject, and Message content to share complete information.
- Ticket Panel
- Upload file attachments such as images, documents.
- Select ticket type option
- Enter the subject for the ticket
- Message Content
Handling Support Tickets from Joomla Backoffice
Once a ticket has been created, the admin or an agent can go to store backend and manage the tickets. The admin can now see the overview of the tickets. The admin can use the filter option to find any specific ticket using different values.
- Automatic Ticket Status
- Update ticket agent
- Delete tickets
- View ticket information
- Filter tickets
All the tickets are automatically divided into various statuses for better management. The status of the ticket is kept on changing depending on the ticket event.
- Open – A new ticket that has arrived and not been assigned to anyone.
- Pending – A new ticket that has been assigned to someone and reply is pending.
- Answered – A ticket whose query has been answered and waiting for the user’s reply.
- Resolved – A ticket where the user is satisfied with the answer to its query.
- Closed – A ticket that is complete and cannot be reopened by the user.
- Spam – A ticket that is irrelevant or contains no message.
The Merchant/admin can assign a ticket to any other agent for providing quick reply to the customer, please click the Agent Edit icon and then select the agent name from the list. The assigned agent can then reply to the ticket.
- Assign ticket to the agent
- Agent can reply to Ticket
- Better ticket management
- Admin can create Ticket Type for the separation of the query.
- Admin can add Agent for the better handling of customer queries.
After clicking the View button the admin or an agent can send a reply or view more information about the ticket. The admin or the agent can see the customer's name and its email address. The agent can attach any file with the message. Click the Reply button to send the message to the customer.
- Ticket List
- Ticket ID
- Ticket Subject
- Ticket Created On
- View ticket status
- Upload file attachments
All the tickets are synced from Joomla to UVdesk automatically. So, once a customer creates a ticket on the store, it will be visible on the UVdesk Dashboard also. To view the tickets on UVdesk, login to your UVdesk account and navigate to the Tickets section.
- Manage tickets from UVdesk dashboard
- Real-time tickets synchronization
- Asset Visibility to get brief details on Ticket List
- Perform bulk action
- Quick Filter View to for fast results
- Ticket Assignments and replies can be done from UVdesk Dashboard
- This module integrates UVdesk Helpdesk System with Joomla Store.
- Register user can Create Tickets for any inquiry or doubt.
- Ticket reply to the customer can be sent either from Joomla back-end or UVdesk Dashboard.
- The Filter option can be used to search any specific ticket using various properties.
- A detailed information about the ticket is displayed using different labels and statuses.
- Merchant can Assign Ticket to Group, Team, and Agent for delivering prompt customer support.
- Merchant can create Workflow to automate the repetitive task.
- The admin and its assigned agents have an option to attach any supported file in its reply message.
- All the tickets can be managed either from Joomla back-end or UVdesk Dashboard.
- A customer can add collaborators in a ticket thread by entering their email addresses.
UVdesk - Joomla Free Helpdesk Ticket System Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com