Joomla Virtuemart Point Of Sale (POS) System: Joomla Virtuemart Point Of Sale (POS) System refers to a system where the merchant can create an order from his physical store using the POS and the order will be easily generated at Virtuemart. When you have a physical store and a VirtueMart webshop you can sell your goods at your Point of Sale without giving your sales staff access to the VirtueMart backend. All products/orders/calculation rules/customers will be synchronized into the POS. In this manner, your web store inventory will be synchronized with stock at the physical store.
- Admin can easily integrate Joomla Virtuemart POS System into Joomla Virtuemart site.
- Admin can decide cashier(s) among the Joomla site users, who can access POS system
- All virtuemart products are listed in "POS Products" and admin can publish/unpublish product from there.
- All the registered customers with POS can viewable at "POS Customers".
- Admin can set Receipt title from configuration
- All the virtuemart products are listed in POS view on frontend along with price and SKU on hover.
- The cashier can add a product to POS cart by simply click on the product and can manage quantity using increment/decrement buttons on POS cart.
- Option to put cart on hold is provided.
- A cashier can simply search for products by name/SKU.
- A cashier can simply search for a customer by phone number and also can add new a customer.
- POS orders are integrated with virtuemart and can be managed from virtuemart too.
- Responsive views.
- Supports Custom Fields, Cashier can choose from different available variants.
- Supports Barcode reader, Admin can generate Barcode of products from "POS Products" admin panel and can print barcode label. Casher can add product using barcode reader.
- Sync order with virtuemart.
Joomla Virtuemart Point Of Sale (POS) System Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com