Odoo Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment Acquirer - PayPal is the faster, more secure way to pay online. Odoo Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payments will split the payment among seller and admin dynamically. PayPal for Marketplaces is a comprehensive payments solution for marketplaces.
This Module is dependent on Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace in order to use "Odoo Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment Acquirer" you need to purchase this module also.
Note:- Chained Payment type will work when the PayPal support approves your app as per their Acceptable Use Policy.
Odoo Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment Acquirer Features -
- Payment will be split into seller and admin
- Enable/disable payment method from admin panel
- Admin will get the commission based on sellers
- This module will support(Parallel,Delayed Chained,Instant Chained)adaptive payment
- Under Delayed chained, admin has the functionality to pay back to its sellers
- Payment Transaction is updated by IPN ensuring higher security
Odoo Marketplace Paypal Adaptive solution
Odoo Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Extensionis very flexible and supported by all method provided by Paypal API , adaptive plug-in support Paypal parallel payment . Marketplace Paypal adaptive solution provides large no of options to store admin , Module works out of the box with othermarketplace addons
Marketplace Paypal Adaptive solution offer following method for store owner and sellers
- Marketplace paypal adaptive - Parallel or split method
- Marketplace paypal adaptive- Delayed Chained Method
- Marketplace paypal adaptive- Instant Chained Method
Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment - Chained Method
A chained payment is a payment from a sender that is indirectly split among multiple receivers. When “chained” is selected from the back-end, then whole payment will first go to the Admin's account(primary receiver) and after that payment gets divided among the multiple seller (secondary receivers) and goes to the seller's account. Here the buyer will only see the payment summary of the Admin.
- Admin can select either chained or delayed.
- In “delayed” method, payment comes to the primary receiver( admin) and then admin releases the seller's amount manually.
- In Chained Payment, buyer will only see the payment summary of the Admin.
Delayed Chained Payments
When “delayed” is selected from the back-end then whole payment comes to the admin (primary receiver). After keeping Admin's commission, admin releases the seller's amount after some point of time. By default, payments to all receivers in a chained payment are immediate. However, you can choose to delay a payment to a secondary receiver. For example, as primary receiver, you may require secondary receivers to perform some action, such as shipping goods or waiting for expiration of a return period, before making payment.
Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment - Parallel Method
When “Parallel Method” is selected by the admin from the back-end, then the payment from the customer will split among various receiver like admin and sellers. The payment directly goes into the PayPal account of seller and admin. Technically, a parallel payment is a set of multiple payments made in a single pay request.
Odoo Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment Acquirer Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com