Opencart Sadad KSA Payment Module: After the integration of this extension, the customers will be able to make payments for their orders using the Sadad payment gateway. SADAD is a new electronic bill payments service established with the objective of establishing a trusted and seamless centralized bill payment systems within Saudi Arabia.
- A customer and the store owner must have Sadad Account to use this payment gateway.
- To create a new merchant account on PayTabs, please click here.
- This payment gateway will only work for the Saudi Arabia region.
- It only supports Saudi Riyal currency.
- You can learn more about Sadad Payment via PayTabs - https://www.paytabs.com/en/sadad/
Geo Zone Availability
Set the availability of the payment method for all zones or for your custom created zones as required.
Default Order Status
Set the default order status that will be set after completing an order using the Sadad payment method.
Checkout Total Limit
Set the checkout total that must be reached before the payment method becomes active at the checkout page.
Enable or disable the status of the extension as required.
- Easily pay for your purchases using the Sadad payment gateway.
- Have the customers select the Sadad Payment gateway at the checkout page.
- Customer verification is done using the Sadad Account ID.
- The customer gets redirected to the Sadad Payment Gateway for making the purchase.
- It’s available to a customer who has an account with any Saudi Bank.
- Merchants in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) can use and access SADAD accounts for their business transactions.
Before making use of the extension at the frontend, the admin needs to configure the module for use. To do so, the admin will -
- Enter the PayTabs registered email address.
- Enter the Paytabs Access Key received after registering at Paytabs.
- Enter the checkout total that must be reached before the payment method becomes active at the checkout page.
- Set the default Order Status that will be set after completing an order using the Sadad payment method.
- Set the availability of the method for all zones or for your custom created zones.
- Set the status of the extension as Enabled or Disabled as required.
- Set the sequence in which the payment gateway is visible at the checkout page for the customers.
- Lastly, click the Save Configuration button to save the changes.
At the front end, the customers can select the products that they want to purchase and can go for the purchase swiftly. The customers will select the Sadad Payment method under the payment methods section and will click continue to proceed further.
- Select the Sadad payment method
- Enter the Sadad Account Id and click continue
- The customer is redirected to the Sadad payment system
- Enter the Sadad payment account Id, password and click proceed
- Select the secret image, one-time password method, and click submit
- Find the transaction summary
- The customer is redirected to the merchant website thereafter
Complete Features List
- Enable or Disable the extension.
- Set the availability of payment method for the selected zone.
- Set the default Order status for the orders placed.
- Set the checkout total limit that must be reached before the payment method becomes active.
- Customers can select the Sadad payment gateway for making the purchase.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/