Laravel eCommerce FedEx Shipping: This module provides the FedEx Shipping method for the shipping of products across the globe. By using this module, the admin can provide FedEx (Federal Express) shipping to the customers. FedEx Shipping is the world’s best shipping method.
Drop-Off Type Selection
The admin can select how the products in the orders will be dropped to the customers.
Defining Packing Type
The admin can even select the packaging type of the order.
Shipment Verification Of Order
The customer and admin both can see if the placed order is having FedEx as the shipping.
The admin can select the live mode or development mode.
Why FedEx Shipping?
FedEx is one of the most reliable, effective, and faster shipping organizations. It offers shipment in more than 220 countries and territories. With a loyal customer base, the organization it having multiple services as per the location of the store and customer. Using the module the admin can offer these services to the customer for a perfect delivery.
- Manage and track the package progress in real-time.
- Provide proof of delivery on every invoice.
- International shipments with a money-back guarantee.
- Several customer service centers around the globe.
Set Origin Address
After the successful installation of the module, the admin needs to set the origin address from where the FedEx service will pick up the order the admin need to enter the following details.
- The admin needs to enter the country.
- The admin needs to enter the state.
- The admin needs to enter the street address.
- The admin needs to enter the zip along with the city.
FedEx Shipping Integration
FedEx shipping method will bring revolution in the store. With multiple services, it offers the best delivery procedure. The admin can set the module as per the business requirement. This requires the admin to do following adjustments -
- The Key and Password of the FedEx Account can be entered by the admin for the store owner account integration.
- The admin needs to enter the FedEx Account number for unique identification.
- For a special shipment rate, the Admin needs to enter Meter Number.
- The store owner can enable or disable the test mode.
- The admin can choose multiple FedEx services.
- The admin can specify the Weight Unit.
- Drop off type, Packaging type and rate type can be additionally selected by the admin as per requirement.
Choose Desirable Shipping Method
Once the admin has done complete configuration as per requirement and the products are added to the cart. The shipping method is visible to the customer in the front end at the time of checkout.
- Customers can select among various shipping services offered by FedEx.
- Take advantage of one of the best delivery process of the order.
- Quick verification of the shipping method in the order section.
Create invoice and shipment
The shipping service selected by the customer will be also visible in the order details. Under the admin panel, the admin can perform the following actions.
- The admin can enable or disable the FedEx Shipping method.
- The admin can set the FedEx shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- The admin can define the allowed methods and weight units.
- The admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- The dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Ability to download Invoice.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com