OpenCart Marketplace PayPal Commerce: This extension facilitates the admin of a store to integrate PayPal Payment Method for their customers. This module incorporates the Instant and Delayed disbursement modes (also known as, PayPal Commerce). Even the sellers can integrate PayPal for their customers only after authenticating with PayPal. Both the admin and the sellers can process the refunds for the customers in their respective panels.
PayPal Solution Provider
PayPal, the world's leading online payment company. Webkul is proud to be partnered with PayPal for developing customized payment solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, mobile apps, and other platforms.
Webkul as PayPal's Preferred Developer & System Integrator solution provider, we aim to help clients from all across the markets to grow their businesses. Providing end-to-end assistance, development, and integration to design flexible solutions with PayPal products and services.
- Accept 100+ currencies from local and international customers.
- Safeguard transactions with Seller Protection and PCI Compliance.
- Fraud prevention, dispute resolution, and 24x7 transaction monitoring.
Why do we need the PayPal Commerce Plugin for Opencart Marketplace?
If you are planning to have an Openacrt eCommerce marketplace, or you are already owning a one, then one of your first and foremost priority is to integrate a safe, sure, and trustworthy payment gateway for your customers.
A safe and secure payment option for the customer has always been a special and essential factor that "why any customer trust your website". Because no customers will want to lose their valuable money while making a purchase from your website. If this kind of thing happens on your website, then you'll lose your customer gradually because it creates a sense of insecurity in between your customers.
So by proving a safe and reliable payment option, you will definitely gain the trust of your customers. And they'll also symbolize your website as a secure place to make the purchase. Now here the Opencart PayPal Commerce Marketplace Module comes into the picture. It facilitates the admin to integrate the PayPal Services for their marketplace.
By using this module, the website owner has the advantage to allow different types of payment modes i.e Instant or Delayed. Under the delayed payment, the admin needs to manually transfer the amount to the seller from the admin panel. And at the same time through Instant mode, the amount is directly transferred to the seller as soon as the payment is made by the customer.
Also, a main advantage for the seller and the admin both is that, using this module they can easily process the online refund manually from their end.
Some Benefits of Integrating PayPal Commerce for your Website
- It comes with built-in fraud protection which will keep the customers away from any payment frauds.
- It is well known to be the most accepted and quick payment methods worldwide.
- It provides a very quick payment process.
- Provides a smooth refund process for the customers in case they want to return any product.
- The store owners can use multiple payout ways for the payment transfer.
- PayPal also provides its services in different currencies.
Why any Website Owner will use PayPal for their Customers?
- It offers an extended level of security, as it does not save the critical info like CVV or pin in the online store’s database.
- It offers advanced risk and fraud tools powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- It helps you in not losing the critical card information to the hackers.
- You don’t need to pay any additional charges to avail of PayPal services as it is absolutely free.
- It assures a refund if the customer does not find the purchased product right for them.
A Secure and Reliable Payment Method for eCommerce Store
- For any eCommerce Marketplace, having a split payment functionality into the payment option is a big plush.
- Also, an essential part is to provide a sure and safe payment option for the customer to gain their trust.
- The card information of the user does not reveal to anyone including the sellers too.
- PayPal is absolutely free, it does not charge anything (processing or membership fees).
- It ensures that between the payment procedure, no payments get failed in midway.
Minimizes the Payment Frauds
- PayPal ensures that no hackers misuse the critical information of the customer's information.
- The one-touch feature of PayPal facilitates the users to just add the login details.
- When the user pays for their online transactions, they will not have to enter the details again.
- Either for domestic or an international customer, PayPal assures a faster, hassle-free, and secure payment for both.
- Initially, the admin enables the Paypal Payment Method for the customers.
- The client and the secret key is to be retrieved for configuring the payment method.
- The admin receives the commission based on the sellers.
- Also, this extension supports Instant and Delayed payment Disbursement Modes, i.e. PayPal Commerce.
- To enable Paypal services, the seller must authenticate with PayPal.
- The payment gets split into the seller and the admin.
- Both the admin and the sellers can process the online refund for the customers.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/