Marketplace FedEx Shipping For Magento2: FedEx is one of the most recognized and secure shipping services. The integration of this payment gateway in your module will help the marketplace owner and vendors to increase the sales. It helps them to keep the customer assured about a delivery system that is effective and fast.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of the Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed the first Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module.
Sellers FedEx Shipping Facility
The vendors can also add the FedEx shipping method for their products as per the store owner's permission.
Shipping Label Manager Tool
Both sellers and store owners can add shipping labels to the shipment.
Tracking ID Manager
The merchants can add the tracking id to allow the order tracking process.
Store Owner Shipping Permission
The store owner can specify the shipping method visible to the customer at the time of checkout. Thus, providing the customer with more than one choice.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
FedEx is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. And, offers an ample number of shipping services that enable the users to select the shipping service as per the convenience. Now, you can also enable this shipping method into your marketplace using Magento 2 FedEx Shipping Marketplace Add-On.
With this module, the sellers can provide FedEx shipping to their customers. The customers can select the shipping service from the services which are provided by FedEx. The sellers can even generate FedEx shipping labels and tracking numbers from their account section. Using the tracking number customers can track their orders on the FedEx website.
Introduction FedEx Shipping Services
The module provides a great way by which the merchants can offer its customer the best post-sales service. It gives store owners the facilities of setting up the gateway to aid the customer.
- Connection of FedEx account with the website.
- State the nature of the packing of orders.
- Specifying the error message in case of method missing.
- Select of allowed methods under the shipping method.
- The vendor can also avail of the facility of the shipping method for their products as per store owner permissions.
Merchants Orders- FedEx Shipping
Using this shipping module, a seller can manage the shipping from their end. A seller can generate the invoice. After generating an invoice, the seller can set the tracking number, shipping details, and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”.
- A seller can enter the tracking id and shipping detail.
- A seller can enter his FedEx credentials to generate a shipping label.
- A seller can generate the FedEx label after checking the checkbox.
Download bulk Invoice Slip & Shipping Slip
A seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips through “My Order History”. Here seller clicks on “Download All Invoice Slip” or “Download All Shipping Slip”, then enter a date (to and from) to download the slips.
- A seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- A seller can download multiple shipping and invoice slips just by entering a date.
FedEx Shipping Label Generation
The merchants can generate shipping labels in the system that can be attached to the order. It will define the destination address, customer name a few details about the package, and other information relative to the shipment.
- Easy creation of Package.
- Quick Printing of shipping labels.
- Manged Shipment with a shipping label to display vital information.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of the e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product that is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace FedEx Shipping for Magento 2 Features
- Admin can enable or disable the Marketplace FedEx Shipping method.
- Admin can set the Marketplace FedEx shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- Admin can set packages request type.
- Admin can allow sellers to save his/her FedEx Credentials.
- The FedEx shipping rate will be calculated from the seller's address.
- A seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- A seller can download the FedEx Shipment Label in PDF format.
Marketplace FedEx Shipping for Magento 2 Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/