Marketplace FedEx Shipping For Magento2: Marketplace FedEx Shipping For Magento2 module provides FedEx Shipping method for shipping the products. By using this, Admin can provide FedEx (Federal Express) shipping. FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company and now it is with the Marketplace.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace FedEx Shipping for Magento 2 Features
- Admin can enable or disable Marketplace Fedex Shipping method.
- Admin can set the Marketplace FedEx shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- Admin can set packages request type.
- Admin can allow sellers to save his/her Fedex Credentials.
- FedEx shipping rate will be calculated from seller's address.
- A seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- A seller can download Fedex Shipment Label in PDF format.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
FedEx is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. And, offers an ample number of shipping services which enable the users to select the shipping service as per the convenience. Now, you can also enable this shipping method into your marketplace using Magento 2 FedEx Shipping Marketplace Add-On.
With this module, the sellers can provide FedEx shipping to their customers. The customers can select the shipping service from the services which are provided by FedEx. The sellers can even generate FedEx shipping label and tracking number from their account section. Using the tracking number customers can track their orders on the FedEx website.
The store owner can configure the Marketplace FedEx Shipping module. Admin will set the “Title” and “Method Title” for the store view. The admin will do FedEx setting by setting the Account ID, Meter Number, Key, and Password. These API keys are obtained by registering on FedEx Account.
Admin can select the Sandbox Mode, Packaging Type, Dropoff Type, Weight Unit and the "Allowed Method" which FedEx generally offers. Admin can also enable or disable the "Residential Delivery". After an order is placed, the admin can see all the orders for any particular seller by going to “Manage Seller” tab.
- Admin can enable or disable this shipping add-on.
- Admin can select the “Allowed Method” for FedEx shipping.
- Admin can enable or disable residential delivery.
- Admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- Admin can allow a seller to save his FedEx details.
Using this shipping module, a seller can manage the shipping from their end. A seller can generate the invoice. After generating an invoice, the seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”.
- A seller can enter the tracking id and shipping detail.
- A seller can enter his FedEx credentials to generate a shipping label.
- A seller can generate the FedEx label after checking the checkbox.
Download bulk Invoice Slip & Shipping Slip
A seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips through “My Order History”. Here seller click on “Download All Invoice Slip” or “Download All Shipping Slip”, then enter a date (to and from) to download the slips.
- A seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- A seller can download multiple shipping and invoice slips just by entering a date.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace FedEx Shipping for Magento 2 Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/