Prestashop Customer Wallet - “Wallet System is a trending concept in today’s world”. We have therefore built a Wallet system to use it on our Prestashop Platform. Prestashop Customer Wallet module allows customers to make the payment online using their Wallet. In this module, the User can use Wallet during the checkout and money will be deducted from their Wallet Cash. They can easily add credit to their wallet system. Ultimately ensures a Hassle-free, Easy-to-go and a User friendly payment option.
Prestashop Customer Wallet Features -
- A Fast Online Payment Method will be available to the customers.
- The customer can easily add money in their wallet and use it for making transactions.
- Admin can view the customer details who are using Wallet System along with the transactions made by the them using the Wallet System.
- Admin can use the Wallet in single/multiple currencies.
- If the Wallet is used for multiple currencies, wallet balance is converted into context currency in real-time.
- If the Wallet has insufficient balance to complete the order, the customer can add money into the wallet on run-time without losing its current cart.
- If the Wallet has insufficient balance to complete the order, Buyer has an option to pay the remaining amount through the other payment options available.
- Buyers can view its wallet transactions easily in their respective accounts.
Faster Checkout -
- The Customer can pay with the money added in the wallet, no need to follow the complete payment process each time.
- Paying with a wallet is just a matter of one click, no further payment process pages.
- Customer just has to load the money into the wallet once, and it will be saved to let do transaction hassle-free anytime in the future.
Multiple Currency -
- A multi-currency digital wallet which can used for multiple currencies.
- Admin can select if the wallet will be operational for single currency or multiple currencies.
- In case of Multiple currencies, the Wallet money will be converted into the selected context Currency (The Currencies must be installed in the Prestashop)
Flexible Payment -
- The customer can add money in Run-Time to make Payment without losing its current cart products, in case the Wallet has insufficient balance to complete the order.
- Also, the customer can pay partially using Wallet Balance, in case the Wallet has insufficient balance to complete the order, then customer has an option to pay the remaining amount through the other payment options available.
- Customer can also track and view their wallet transaction history in their respective account.
Prestashop Customer Wallet Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com