Multi Vendor Per Product Shipping for WooCommerce: Per Product Shipping is an essential feature for the admin and sellers and that's why we have created an add-on for the marketplace where the admin and sellers can add different shipping prices for each product from their respective panels.
Through WooCommerce Marketplace Per Product Shipping plugin, the admin and sellers can add shipping price for products individually. This module allows the admin and sellers to add different shipping prices for the same product for the different Countries along with the State and Pin Code.
Please Note -
- This plugin is a marketplace add-on, so you need to install Webkul WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin first.
- On choosing Admin Shipping under Marketplace > Settings > Configuration, the Per Product Shipping, will not be visible at the seller end; because Admin Shipping shall be applicable. also, the admin shall receive the shipping amount.
Both, admin and sellers in their respective panels can configure the countries for which the shipping shall be applicable.
Add Shipping for Individual Products
The admin, as well as sellers, can add shipping for each product, separately.
Add Shipping Title
The admin defines the shipping title which is visible on the frontend to the customers.
Add Different Shipping Price
The admin and sellers, both can add different shipping price for their products for the different countries.
Why use this module?
If you are an owner of a WooCommerce Marketplace Store and do your business world-wide then managing the shipping for each product is very hard. But using the WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Per Product Shipping you can manage the shipping for each of your products easily.
You can create a different shipping price for the same product for the different countries using the state and pin code. Furthermore, the admin can also allow the sellers to manage the shipping for their individual products for the different countries.
Manage Admin End Functionality
The admin will configure the module by enabling the module and entering the shipping title that will be visible to the customers on the checkout.
- Admin will Enable/Disable the module.
- Admin will enter the Shipping method Title that will be visible at the checkout page.
- The admin can configure per product shipping under Settings>Shipping in the admin panel.
- It becomes convenient for the admin to manage multiple orders.
- The admin can add shipping for individual products.
Shipping Management - Admin End
After successful installation of the plugin, the admin can add shipping for each product by simply editing an existing product or creating a new product.
- The shipping for each product is added under the shipping tab in the edit product page.
- The admin can add weight in kgs for the products.
- The dimensions for the product which is to be shipped are defined by the admin.
- The admin can also add an appropriate Shipping Class.
- The country code, state code, pin code, and the cost (for each country) needs to be added by the admin that will be applicable to the product.
Seller End Functionality Management
After the admin has enabled the shipping module, the sellers can add the Marketplace Per Product Shipping to their products. A seller can add the shipping method to their products by creating a new product or by selecting the products from the Product list under their account menu.
Sellers will have a shipping tab on the edit product page under which they can configure the shipping for each of the individual products.
- Sellers can Enable the Shipping Per Product for each of their individual products.
- Sellers can set up the Countries for which the shipping will be applicable.
- Sellers can add Different shipping Prices for the Same Product for the different Countries with State and Pin code entered.
Workflow at Front End
When the buyer will add a product into the cart and will go for the checkout, the customer will be able to see the Marketplace Per Product Shipping applicable for the product.
The buyer can select the payment method and click the Place Order button to complete the purchase.
- Buyers can see the Marketplace Per Product Shipping method on the checkout page.
- The method will also be visible on the Order Received page.
- Fewer chances of cart abandonment which mostly occur because of improper shipping rates.
- Customers have a clear idea about the shipping rates that are added to the product cost.
- This would generate real revenue for the store owner.
Complete Features List
- Admin can Enable or Disable the plugin.
- Admin and the sellers can configure the Countries for which the shipping will be applicable.
- Admin can enter the Shipping Title that is visible to the customers on the Checkout Page.
- The admin and sellers can enable Per Product Shipping for each of their individual products.
- The sellers and the admin can add different shipping prices for their products for the different Countries along with the State and Pin code.
- On the Check-Out page, the shipping price displays Total Shipping charges of each product and the shipping title set by the admin for the Shipping Method.