Prestashop Paypal Preapproved Payment - Do your customer want to pay the order amount in installment using Paypal Account !!
With the help of our Prestashop Paypal Pre-approved module now it is possible for buyers to provide the first order amount only while approving the recurring payment on set dates. The amount will get deducted from the buyers paypal account on the specified dates and will get automatically cancelled once the whole order amount is paid.
Prestashop Paypal Preapproved Payment Features -
- Provide Paypal Pre-Approved option to buyers.
- Admin need to provide the API credentials.
- Specify the "Number of Payments" which will be made from the customer account within the specify number of days.
- Specify the number of days in which the previously specified number of payment will be done.
- Select the order status which will be applied on the order once buyer approve the payment.
- Select the order status from the drop down which will be applied on the cancellation of Pre-Approval request.
- Admin has to set the cron so that the transaction take place on specific dates.
- Buyer can view the detail of the Pre-Approval dates prior making the payment through paypal.
- Now, buyer can purchase the product on installment and the amount will be deducted from their account on set date.
- Buyer can cancel the Pre-Approval manually from their Paypal Account.
First of all Admin has to get the API Credentials of Paypal and fill in module Configuration.
Then admin needs to configure the preapproval payment setting as follows:
- Specify the number of payment will be made within the specify number of days to recieve the amount.
- Specify the maximum number of days to recieve the amount from buyer.
- Select the order status when the preapproval request is accepted by buyer.
- Select the order status when the preapproval request is canceled by buyer.
Also, admin has to set the cron in the server for the proper functioning of the module.
- The customer will get a separate payment gateway “Preapproved Paypal Payment”.
- Also, customer can view the detail of the Pre-approved Payments i.e. the number of payments which will be done from the account in the following number of days.
- Once the customer approve the payment through the Paypal Pre-approved Payment Gateway, then the first Payment will be done immediately.
- Also, the customer can cancel the Pre-approved transactions by going to the paypal account and cancel the Transaction manually, then the whole Pre-approval transaction will be cancelled and the next transaction will not be proceed further.
Prestashop Paypal Preapproved Payment Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com