Opencart Shipping Validator : : Opencart Shipping Validator module will help the customers to check available shipping methods on their zip code. Under this module, a customer can enter their zip code on the product page and check the available shipping methods in that zip code.
Opencart Shipping Validator Features -
- Customers can check available shipping methods for their zip code.
- Customers can check shipping price for their zip code.
- Shows warning if no shipping method is available.
- Admin can set heading text for the shipping validator.
- Admin can set shipping validator button text.
- Admin can Enable/disable the module.
- Supports all the third party Opencart themes.
The Opencart Shipping Validator module has very few configuration options. After logging into to your admin account in the opencart, navigate to Extensions>Modules>Shipping Modules. The admin can make the following changes that will affect the front-end properties of the store:
- Set the status of this module either enabled or disabled.
- Enter a custom front-end heading.
- Enter a custom button text.
Buyer Front-End View
To find any available shipping methods for their product delivery, the buyers just need to enter a zip code in the text panel. After entering the zip code they will get a pop-up message which will show them all the available shipping methods for that particular zip code.
- It only requires a zip code to find shipping methods.
- The pop-up message display all the available shipping methods with their estimated prices.
- A warning message is displayed in case of no shipping availability.
Opencart Shipping Validator Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/