Prestashop Customer Mobile/Email Verification - Do you want to remove the possibility of a user registering with fake Email Address/Mobile Number on your Website?
Prestashop Customer Mobile/Email Verification is the best solution to a secured customer registration process. This module helps you to validate your customer’s authenticity by sending a verification code (OTP) via SMS, OTP on email or Activation link on email.
Prestashop Customer Mobile/Email Verification Features -
- Admin is ensured of a Secured Registration of a customer on its site.
- Helps to Prevent Fake Signups and Spam Users.
- User can register as a customer by a mobile verification process.
- Admin can allow user to enable sending of OTP via SMS to complete the registration process.
- Uses Twilio Api for sending OTP via SMS.
- User can register as a customer by an email verification process.
- Admin can complete the verification process by sending OTP.
- Admin can manage email verification via OTP or via an activation link sent on user’s email address.
- Admin can set the default OTP length.
- Admin can set the default message sent with OTP via SMS or Email.
- Admin can set number of attempts that a user has to generate OTP.
- Admin can the time gap between OTP generations.
- Integration with Prestashop default email system and the ability of admin to customize the verification email.
Customer Verification Options
Every Admin will want to have a secured customer registration process. The module provides the website owner an option to select which way will the verification be done on this website.
It can be either a Mobile Verification or an Email Verification
Mobile Verification for Customer Registration
If Admin selects “Mobile Verification“, OTP functionality can be enabled/disabled. Also, Admin has to set the Twilio Credentials for receiving OTP via SMS .
If OTP functionality is disabled, then in that case, Entering Mobile Number at the time of registration will be mandatory.
OTP Configuration Block
Admin has to set the OTP configuration if he wished to have OTP verification for customer’s secured registartion process.
Admin needs to specify the following :
- Admin needs to specify the OTP length (upto a maximum of characters)
- Admin needs to mention the text message to be sent with the OTP.
- Admin can specify the numbers of attempts that the customer can generate OTP.
- Fix the time for display of Send Button after OTP expiration.
Email Verification for Customer Registration
If Admin selects “Email Verification“, two options are available for Verification
- Via Activation Link
- Via OTP
It is upto the admin to select whether customer registration will be verified by OTP or an activation link sent on the email address.
*NOTE – One out of the two options can be enabled at a time.
Admin has to set the Twilio Credentials for receiving OTP via SMS .
Prestashop Customer Mobile/Email Verification Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com