Opencart Multi Vendor Split Order: Split Order is a Marketplace add-on for Opencart store which splits an order into separate order IDs for different sellers products. After adding products from different sellers in the shopping cart, the customers can select their preferred shipping and payment methods. Once completing the checkout process, different orders IDs will be created automatically. The customers can view separate order IDs from their Order History section. The order will be divided into distinct order IDs according to the number of sellers/admin(if admin’s products are also included) in the shopping cart. Split Order helps in better management of the orders for both sellers and the customers.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed the first Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Split Order supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Multi Vendor Split Order Features -
- Separate order IDs are created for different sellers automatically after placing the order.
- The customers can view detailed information about the separate order IDs from the Order History section.
- Order management for multiple sellers products becomes convenient for both customers and sellers.
- The source code of Split Order add-on is open for customization.
- The customers can view each order ID status separately for different sellers' products.
- Different order IDs benefit the customers and sellers at the time of handling return, refund, and exchange.
- Marketplace Split Order add-on supports multiple language translations.
The customers can add products from multiple sellers in their cart. As soon as the checkout process is completed and the order is placed. Separate Order IDs will be sent to the customers and the respective sellers. Having the separate order IDs helps in managing the orders more efficiently for both customers and the sellers.
- The customers can view the separate Order IDs from Order History section.
- Different Order IDs will be generated for every different seller.
- The customers can check and track the status of their products separately.
Once the order has been placed by the customer, all the respective sellers will receive distinct Order IDs according to their products. The sellers can check their orders from Order History section.
- The sellers can create separate invoices and shipments for their own products.
- There will less confusion and better management of the orders.
- The process of return, refund or replace will become more convenient.