Magento YouTube Channel Feeds - Magento YouTube Channel Feeds module display all the YouTube videos/feeds on your Magento store. This is very effective way to show the videos like testimonial, demo, etc of the stationed customers to users who visit the store for the first time.
Magento YouTube Channel Feeds Features -
- Fast Loading and Sleek.
- Easy CSS.
- Set the number of feeds to show.
- Set feed text color.
- Manage height and width of the wall.
- Post Selection.
- Show/Hide Thumbnail Images in the post.
- YouTube Subscribe Button Included.
- Users can view the total no. of videos & subscribers.
- YouTube channel logo image is visible in the wall.
- Google API based Channel Feeds.
After the installation of this module, admin can find “YouTube” tab in the System- Configuration. From here admin will do the following setting for the smooth working of this module:
- Admin will enter the YouTube Id.
- Admin will set maximum number of feeds.
- Admin can opt for displaying the media files like images and date for the feeds.
- Admin will enter width, height, wall color and wall data color.
YouTube Feeds on Front-end
After the module configuration from the back-end, customer can see various YouTube feeds along with subscribe button. Customer can click on any feed and they will be re-directed to the YouTube site for the video.
- Customer can view various YouTube feeds along with subscribe button.
- Customer can click on any feed and they will be re-directed to the YouTube site.
Magento YouTube Channel Feeds Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/