Magento Pinterest Feeds -Magento Pinterest Feeds extension will grab your pins automatically from your boards and display them on your store. You can display a long list of feeds that will contain images with a description from your Pinterest profile. The Pinterest Feeds widget is fully customizable – set height, weight, background color, text color, etc.
Magento Pinterest Feeds Features -
- Fast Loading and Sleek
- Easy CSS
- Set number of feeds to display.
- Customize the height and width of the widget.
- Set wall background color.
- Set wall data color.
- Pinterest Follow button included.
- Show pins from the board.
- Pinterest feed widget can be shown on any page using block code.
After the installation of the module, admin can see “Pinterest” tab in the System- Configuration. From here admin will do the setting for the proper working of the module on the front-end.
- Admin will enter their Pinterest Account ID and Board ID.
- Admin will set height, width, Wall Data Color & Wall background Color.
- Admin will decide whether to show date or not in the post.
- Admin will set number of feeds to be displayed on the front-end.
- Admin will call the block code on the CMS page.
Pinterest Feeds on front-end
After the module configuration, customer can see the feeds from the admin's Pinterest Account. Customer can view image with feeds and subscribe to Pinterest option.
- Customer can see the feeds from the admin's Pinterest Account.
- Customer can view image with feeds and subscribe to Pinterest option.
- Click Follow on Pinterest button.
- View feed images with description.
- Customers will get latest updates from Pinterest channel.
Magento Pinterest Feeds Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/