POS Local DeliveryThe POS Local Delivery App facilitates the store owner to manage scheduled deliveries in coordination with POS. The merchant can add time slots and deliver the products to the destination and manage the status of the orders. Get the data synchronized in real-time between the POS and online store.
The app is compatible with the all-new Shopify POS Pro. So, get the POS Local Delivery app added to the menu of the POS interface and create a customer for whom to place the order. Locate an address and select a time slot that is best suited for the order delivery. Add shipping charges and an order is created on behalf of the customer. Now, view the complete order detail in your POS Delivery App on Shopify both on desktop as well as on mobile devices.
Highlighted Features Of The App
- Manage order deliveries through POS System.
- Multiple customer addresses can be added through POS.
- Configure shipment details such as maximum delivery range, the range for which the delivery charges will remain the same.
- Configure the price for fixed defined address and the price for delivery after covering free distance (per unit distance).
- Time slots can be added to deliver an order to the destination.
- Beneficial for local delivery shops, with fixed time delivery.
- Have complete delivery details in the app and the option to update the order status.
- Flexibility to update delivery details in case one needs to change the destination address.
- Cross-browser compatible.
- Works for both desktop as well as mobile devices.
Why Should a Merchant Use This App?
Thousands of small & medium-sized retailers simplify the order management process of their businesses via Point Of Sale. It connects online & offline products, orders, payments of a store. Moreover, offer flexibility to the store staff by providing a seamless checkout experience to the customer, anywhere in-store, or available for curbside pickup, etc.
As the POS Local Delivery App is compatible with the Shopify POS Pro, the merchant having a local delivery-based business can manage their scheduled deliveries effortlessly using the app.
Get benefits for your locally-owned businesses and boost sales for your brick and mortar shops!
- Easy configuration: Manage general configuration and shipping configuration including distance unit, maximum delivery range, a range for which the delivery charges will remain the same.
- Delivery Price: The merchant can enter the price for a fixed defined address and also, the price for delivery when the free distance is covered.
- Order Records:- A dedicated page to list all the orders created through the POS Local Delivery app.
- Manage Delivery Status & Address: View the delivery status and update the delivery status, address in the app.
- Fixed-time Deliveries: More flexibility to offer fixed-time deliveries for local shops in coordination with Shopify POS Pro.
Admin Panel Features
POS Panel Feature
- Add the POS Local Delivery app to the menu on the Shopify POS Pro.
- The merchant can select a customer to place an order on his/her behalf.
- A new customer can be created in the app added to the POS.
- Locate delivery address in a single click.
- Select a preferred time slot for delivery.
- Shipment charges can be added with the delivery date and time.
POS Local Delivery Demo-
If you need access from the backend (admin panel), please drop a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
POS Local Delivery Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality Shopify Apps.