Opencart Refer and Earn: Opencart Refer and Earn allows you to set up a referral system in your store, the user receives reward points for every new user added by the referral. The admin can customize the reward points for the referral users. Because of the referral program, the users are encouraged to invite other people to sign up and earn rewards points in exchange. It is one of the means to increase user traffic into your store. As more number of people will come and register to your website and earn reward points. The admin can also configure the social login where the users can enter their existing information from social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Linked In, to sign in to your store instead of creating a new account.
Opencart Refer and Earn Features -
- The admin can display information about the referral on the frontend.
- Set the title of the referral panel for the frontend.
- Rewards points can be customized for new user sign up and referrals.
- The customer will be notified by email on getting the reward point.
- Product and registration reference through reference id.
- Admin can set Referral link validity.
- Earn reward points by purchasing the product from purchase Referral Link.
- Earn Reward Point by inviting a customer to sign up through customer Referral Link.
- Description Of the referral offer is visible.
- A customized label for the Register link can be set.
- The admin can stop with disabling and start to enable the referral program from the backend.
- Social Login using Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Linked In accounts.
- The users can check their earned reward points from the My Account section.
- The module supports multiple language translations.
The admin can easily set up Opencart Refer and Earn from the backend by navigating through Extensions->Extensions->Modules->Refer and Earn. The admin can manage how many reward points will be earned by the new and referral users. The admin can also decide if it wants to disable or enable the refer and earn scheme. It can do the following changes to the module:
- Set the custom title for the refer and earn module.
- Set the reward points for new users to sign up.
- Provide a short description of the refer and earn module.
- Custom title for the register button.
- Decide reward points for the referral users.
- Enable or disable all social logins.
- Set the validity days for the referral link.
Refer & Earn Module
The admin can display the refer and earn module on the front-end, where the users can see some information about the scheme. The users can also use the refer and earn module to the new user registration instantly.
- Refer and earn module can be displayed on any page of the store.
- The admin can customize where it wants to position the refer and earn module.
- The users can click the direct link for doing the registration.
The admin can allow users to sign in to the store using their social login credentials. The user doesn't require to do the signup, they can simply click anyone of the social media icons and do the login instantly. The user can use existing login information from Google, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- No need to create a separate user account to sign in to the store.
- The admin can customize reward points for users who use social login.