Gift On Order for Shopify
Who doesn’t likes gifts!! Everyone loves to receive it as it adds the pinch of excitement to the whole situation. Ever imagine giving gifts to your buyers as it could be a sales booster and a motivation for them to buy from your eCommerce store.
Yes, you got it right. We are here with this app called Shopify Gift On Order which will enable you to assign gifts to order exceeding a set amount and much more.
Features of Gift on Order App for Shopify
- Admin can create various gift products.
- Admin will set the value of the order, exceeding which the gift will get assigned.
- The gift product will be automatically added to the cart of the buyer.
- The buyer can also choose from the range of free gifts available.
- All the rules for a gift related to order value will be decided by the Admin or the store owner.
- An app amazingly design to promote and enhance sales.
- User-friendly interface.
- cross-browser compatible.
Why do you need this app for your Shopify store?
The most widely used practice by store owners is to delight customers with gifts. The concept is simple, the customer purchases above a certain amount, and the free gift gets added to the cart automatically.
- Maintain an average order value in your store.
- Promote newly launched product samples by sending them away as freebies.
- Keep the dead-stock/low-demanding products moving by adding them as gifts in your customer’s cart.
The whole idea of adding gifts to your customers’ carts will actually help you balance out your store’s sales statics (if done right).
Workflow & configuration
- Domain name
- Business email
- Display other gift section on the cart page: If you want to display other gift rules which exceed the current cart amount on the cart page
- Display welcome popup
- Priority on Gift Products: Choose if you want to offer gift products to the customer in case the cart value satisfies or the product rule satisfies.
The admin can use this section to change the frontend labels.
This section lets the Admin display a welcome popup which will notify the users that they can win free gifts on their purchase. Admin can customize the welcome note as per his likings.
This section will show the list of gift products added by you. You can add/enable/disable and can even delete them from here.
This section displays the list of rules already created. You can enable/disable, delete and view the existing rule and can even create new rules as well.
Let’s see the two different kinds of rules that can be added:
- Cart Rule: You can set a minimum cart amount after which your customers will be eligible to have a free gift.
- Product Rule: Set a rule according to which, if a buyer purchases product X, he will get a product Y free.
You will also need to set Global Criteria in both cases:
- Gift rule on the basis of: This will show either cart or product as per your configuration.
- Min Cart Amount: Set up the minimum order value to be eligible for the free gift.
- Lastly, select the date range for which the rule will be valid.
Required gift rule information while creating one:
- Gift Rule Status: Make the gift rule active by enabling this option.
- Gift Rule Name: Enter the gift rule name.
- Description: Enter the gift rule description.
- Select Gift Product
- Default Gift
Customer Communication information:
- Enter Gift Rule Heading
Enter the gift rule heading to be displayed for each gift product on the cart page & the gift rule condition page.
Example (Product based rule):- Buy Product A & Get a FREE Gift
Example (Cart based rule):- Purchase above $1000 & Earn a FREE Gift
- Enter Gift Rule Sub Heading
Enter the gift rule sub-heading to be displayed for each gift product on the cart page & the gift rule conditions.
Example (Product-based rule):- Get a FREE gift product on the purchase of Product A!
Example (Cart-based rule):- Add products (worth $1000 USD) to cart & earn a FREE gift product!
Gift Rule Page on the Storefront:
The admin can create a header navigation menu on his storefront to display all the gift rules he has added.
- Go to the Online Store section from the Shopify backend
- Click on Navigation
- Click on the Main menu
- Type your page title (ex. Gift Rules)
- Click on the link text field
- Select Pages
- Select Gift Rules from the listing
- Click on Add.
Gift on Order App Plans
- Basic: Your monthly basic plan for $9.00 is activated.
- Premium: Choose the premium plan if you want to get charged yearly at a cost of $99.00/Yearly.
Check out the link given below to see a demo of the app:
In case of any query/suggestion, feel free to raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also check our other top-quality Shopify Apps.