Aramex Shipping for Magento:Aramex is an international mail delivery and logistics services company from Middle-East region. It offers cross-border shipping services to its customers. This module allows the admin to set up Aramex Shipping for its customers. It enables a customer to select Aramex as a shipping method for the product delivery. The customers can also use Aramex Cash on Delivery as the payment method for their orders.
Aramex Shipping for Magento Features -
- The admin can set the Aramex Shipping status as enabled or disabled.
- Set a title for Aramex Shipping Method for the customers.
- Testing mode is available for checking and diagnosing any errors.
- Select allowed domestic & international Aramex shipping methods.
- Aramex COD (Cash on Delivery) payment method available.
- The admin can add cash on delivery service cost for the customers.
- The module calculates shipping rates using Aramex API.
- The admin and the customer can use tracking number to trace the shipment.
- Generate and print shipping labels for the package.
- Set custom dimensions for the shipment package - height, length, width.
- Display custom error message, if Aramex shipping method not available.
- The source code is open for customization.
- Supports many language translations.
The admin needs to do the module configuration. Navigate through System>Configuration>Shipping Methods>Webkul Aramex Shipping. The admin has to enter the credentials of an active Aramex shipping account to use this module. Following are the available settings:
- Set the title for the shipping method
- Select Aramex International & Domestic services
- Display shipping method error message
- Enable or disable Aramex COD payment method
- Set the price of using Aramex COD payment method
At the time of checkout process, the customers will see all the available Aramex shipping methods with prices. The shipping rates will be based on the store origin address and buyer's delivery address.
- Select the preferred Aramex shipping service
- View the prices of the available shipping services
- Option to select Aramex COD as the payment method
After creating the shipment for the order. A tracking number will generate. The admin can email the shipment information to the customer. The admin can also do the following:
- Create shipping labels for the package
- Print shipping labels, shipment details, package details
- Set package width, length, height
- Generate and print invoice mentioning Aramex shipping
The admin and the buyer can track the shipment using the tracking number. The admin can print shipping labels for different packages. The shipping labels include various details as follows:
- Barcode image
- Tracking number
- Shipment number
- Origin & destination address
- Contact details
- Aramex logo
Aramex Shipping for Magento Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/