Shopify UVdesk - Introducing Shopify Help Desk App for your Shopify Store. Now Merchant can integrate it to let their Buyers visit their website and Create Ticket for any inquiry or query to connect with support staff. You or your support staff can provide a quick reply to those Tickets from Shopify Store.
Shopify Help Desk App Demo Credentials-
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: demoshopify
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password : webkul12#
- Username: email@example.com
- Password : webkul12#
Binaka - a light weighted app
The customer can use Binaka to fetch knowledgebase FAQ's from the Shopify store.
Integrate Custom Form
The customer can submit the form and a new ticket will be generated on the ticketing panel.
The admin can showcase FAQ's/article for the common queries.
Social Media Integration
This module supports social media integration such as Facebook, Twitter, youtube, and Disqus, etc.
With the help of this module, you can manage marketplace queries - eBay, Amazon, etc. from one place.
Add multiple attachments
The customer can attach multiple attachments along with the query by using a custom form.
Shopify Help Desk App Configuration Process
Log in to your Shopify Store's Admin Panel to integrate UVdesk eCommerce Help Desk. Follow quick steps for the integration drafted below:
- Click on Apps then Visit Shopify App Store.
- Now, type UVdesk in the search bar.
- Click on UVdesk eCommerce Helpdesk.
- Now, click on Get then click on Install app.
Note:- After Installation, Your account will be automatically created on UVdesk. And you'll receive two emails one for your registration on UVdesk, another for Sign in to set up your UVdesk password.
Shopify Help Desk App Customer Front-End View
After login to store, your customer will get Ticket List and Create Ticket option. Ticket List (Customer will be able to manage all his previously raised Ticket from this panel). Create Ticket (Customer can create New Ticket from this panel).
All the conversation done between Customer and Support Agent will be recorded which can be used for further reference.
Customer can communicate on Tickets and can raise Ticket for any further query to get instant solution.
There will be a systematic Ticket Panel for the Customers so they don't need to go here and there.
Shopify Help Desk App Customer Tickets View
Customer can communicate with Agent on Ticket and can check the replies given by agent by clicking on # Ticket Id available in Ticket List
- Ticket ID
- Agent Name
- Ticket Status
Create Ticket option of Customer Panel contains
- Ticket Type
- Ticket Subject
- Ticket Message
- Add Attachments
- Ticket Submit
UVdesk Help Desk Dashboard View
The Merchant or the Agents can log into UVdesk panel and manage the customer tickets. Merchant can set up Multiple Shopify Store with one UVdesk Account. All the tickets will be sorted and organized according to various statuses.
- Tickets are arranged automatically
- Search a ticket using filters
- Set Asset Visibility
- Selected multiple Tickets to take quick actions
- Check out the Tickets based on Ticket Status
UVdesk Help Desk Ticket View
After opening any of the tickets, the admin or the agent can reply to that ticket using the UVdesk panel. The ticket can be assigned to the agent, team, or group. You can also send an attachment with the ticket reply to the customer.
- Change ticket status.
- Set Ticket Priority
- Change Ticket Type
- Complete Ticket Management
- Attach image, URL, file with a reply.
- Assign ticket to the different agent.
- View all the customer's tickets
- View complete ticket information.
Shopify Help Desk App Features -
- A very well managed and categorized helpdesk system for both Merchant and Buyers.
- Merchant and buyers can communicate directly.
- Registered customers/buyers will be able to Create Ticket.
- Buyers can raise ticket related to any concern and Merchant can reply to those tickets.
- Customers/buyers will be having their own Ticket Panel once they're registered to your Store
- Merchant will be able to manage all their customers inquires from both places Shopify Store Back Office and UVdesk Ticket View List.
- Merchant can enable or disable customer login.
- Merchant can assign Tickets to Group, Team, and Agent to deliver a prompt response to customers.
- Merchant can create Ticket Type.
- Merchant can set the Asset Visibility for Customer and Admin panel.
- Both admin and buyer can view the history of tickets.
- Both admin and buyers/customer get notified of the new query and new reply respectively.
Shopify Help Desk App Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality UVdesk Apps.