Marketplace Web Push Notification for WooCommerce: WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Web Push Notification provides a feature that the notifications are sent immediately on the user's system or devices. The users simply have to allow so as to receive push notification messages. Push Notifications’ assured content delivery is one of is best features.
The users shall receive pop-up messages on top of the screen even without opening up the website. Also, there is no monthly subscription required to notify the users and any number of users can subscribe for the push notifications.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin. To use this module you must have installed WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin first.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome web browser and SSL certification is required for the website.
Add/ Create Notifications
The admin and sellers can create and add notifications in the admin and the seller panel, respectively.
No Monthly Subscription
There is no need for a monthly subscription so as to notify the customers.
Any Number of Users
There is no limit so as to how many users can subscribe for the notifications.
The admin and sellers can add a custom icon and redirect URL with the push notification.
Generate Firebase Credentials
After successful installation of the Marketplace Web Push Notification Module, the admin will have to retrieve the firebase credentials from the Firebase Page.
The firebase credentials are essential to configure this plugin. The admin can use the Gmail Account to create the Firebase credentials.
- The firebase credentials are created under the Create New Project tab, Tin the Firebase Page.
- To create a new project the user needs to add the Project Name and the Country/ Region.
- In the Settings Page, the user will find the Project ID and Web API Key.
- Under the Cloud Messaging tab, the user will find the Server Key and Sender ID.
- The Server Key and the Sender ID is required to configure the WooCommerce Marketplace Web Push Notification module.
Configuring Push Notifications
Through the WooCommerce Marketplace Web Push Notification module, the subscribed users will receive push notifications on their devices or desktops.
To configure the push notifications, the admin will have to retrieve the Sender ID and the Server Key, first.
- The admin can add the server key which is retrieved from the firebase page.
- The sender id is also retrieved from the firebase page for configuration purposes.
- The admin can choose to notify customers when a new product is published.
- Notification messages are sent if a new blog is published.
- If a new page is published, the admin may choose to notify the customers.
Admin/ Sellers- Creating New Notifications
The Web Push Notifications serve the purpose to notify subscribed and non-subscribed customers.
This provides an effective platform for the admin and sellers to engage and keep in regular touch with the customers.
- The admin and sellers and can add an image associated with the notification.
- A title can be assigned for the push notification.
- A message associated with the push notification is added by the admin and sellers.
- A URL is given. If a user clicks on this URL, he shall be redirected to the respective notification page, product etc.
- A notification preview is available for a better view of the notification.
- Sellers can also view the history of the notifications created.
User Subscription for Push Notifications
As new users visit the store for the first time using a device or desktop, they can subscribe for notifications through a pop-up message.
The users can choose to allow or even block the push notifications on their devices or desktops.
- The users can subscribe in order to receive push notifications.
- The push notifications can be received on a desktop or device.
- A pop up appears, where the customer can choose to allow or block the notification messages.
- The permissions can be set for the web push notification settings.
- On allowing notifications, the users will receive notifications as per the configurations set by the admin and sellers.
- Admin, as well as the sellers, can add notifications.
- There is no monthly subscription required to notify customers.
- No limitation on the number of subscribed users.
- The admin can remove any subscribed user.
- The seller can create new notifications.
- The seller can delete old notifications.
- A custom icon and redirect URL can be added with the push notification.