Prestashop Free Helpdesk This module integrates the UVdesk Ticket System with your PrestaShop Store. And allows registered customers/visitors to Create Tickets regarding any inquiry/query from UVdesk option available in My Account section to get the instant solution from the support staff.
Merchant or Support Staff can manage and respond to all tickets from PrestaShop back-end as well as from UVdesk Portal.
This Customer Support Ticket Extension is extremely convenient for the Merchant and Support team, as all the information they need to deal effectively with staff and customers is kept in one convenient location and they can handle it in that place from start to finish.
All the conversations done between customers and support staff will be recorded in a very systematic way which can be referred for better customer follow up based on Ticket Priority and Status.
Now you can integrate UVdesk help-desk cloud Support service with your Prestashop.
Free Support Ticketing System
Free support software for the Prestashop store owner to handle service tickets.
Support Desk for Prestashop Backoffice
Allows the store-owner to handle service tickets raised by customers.
Effective Communication of Admin and Customer
Facilitates the customer and store-owner to have an effective conversation including attachments
A Well-organized Record of Support Requests
This extension records the data shared between store-owner and customers.
Advanced Ticket Handling Tool
Expedites the admin to handle support requests using advance ticket handling tools like automated ticket assignment tools and automatic workflow.
All-Time Active Support System
All time active support system for customer to raise a query and for support agents to respond to solve the concern.
Why Need Helpdesk Ticket System for PrestaShop?
Providing reliable customer support is an essential part of online business to let your customers trust your brand. This module allows your customers to get in touch with your support crew to get a prompt solution to boost customer satisfaction ratio.
This module facilitates the store visitors or registered users to create tickets regarding their queries from the frontend itself and all the tickets can be viewed in the customer account Admin can easily manage the tickets from PrestaShop back-end as well as from the UVdesk portal.
A ticketing system keeps the Records of previous communications with each customer. This is extremely convenient for the support team, as all the information they need to deal effectively with staff and customers is kept in one convenient location and they can handle it in that place from start to finish.
Customer Ticket Panel on PrestaShop Store
A registered customer can find a new tab “UVdesk Tickets” in the “My Account” section on the store. The customers can view their UVDesk Tickets under the My Account Section and all the tickets will be visible to the customer.
- View all tickets
- View agent name
- Agents reply on tickets
- Reply to Ticket
- Filter and sort the tickets
- Add collaborator
- Can attach files
- Systematic record
Create Ticket Option on PrestaShop Customer Panel
Customers can create Tickets for any query or inquiry along with all the information and attachments. First, select the Ticket Type, Enter the Subject, and Message content to share complete information.
- Ticket Panel
- Upload file attachments such as images, documents.
- Select ticket type option
- Enter the subject for the ticket
- Message Content
- Click on Submit
Handling Support Tickets from PrestaShop Backoffice
Once a ticket has been created, the admin or an agent can go to store backend and manage the tickets. The admin can now see the overview of the tickets. The admin can use the filter option to find any specific ticket using different values.
- Automatic Ticket Status
- Update ticket agent
- Delete tickets
- View ticket information
- Filter tickets
All the tickets are automatically divided into various statuses for better management. The status of the ticket is kept on changing depending on the ticket event.
- Open – A new ticket that has arrived and not been assigned to anyone.
- Pending – A new ticket that has been assigned to someone and reply is pending.
- Answered – A ticket whose query has been answered and waiting for the user’s reply.
- Resolved – A ticket where the user is satisfied with the answer to its query.
- Closed – A ticket that is complete and cannot be reopened by the user.
- Spam – A ticket that is irrelevant or contains no message.
The Merchant/admin can assign a ticket to any other agent for providing quick reply to the customer, please click the Agent Edit icon and then select the agent name from the list. The assigned agent can then reply to the ticket.
- Assign ticket to the agent
- An agent can reply to Ticket
- Better ticket management
- Admin can create a Ticket Type for the separation of the query.
- Admin can add Agent for the better handling of customer queries.
After clicking the View button the admin or an agent can send a reply or view more information about the ticket. The admin or the agent can see the customer's name and its email address. The agent can attach any file with the message. Click the Reply button to send the message to the customer.
- Ticket List
- Ticket ID
- Ticket Subject
- Ticket Created On
- View ticket status
- Upload file attachments
All the tickets are synced from PrestaShop to UVdesk automatically. So, once a customer creates a ticket on the store, it will be visible on the UVdesk Dashboard also. To view the tickets on UVdesk, login to your UVdesk account and navigate to the Tickets section.
- Manage tickets from UVdesk dashboard
- Real-time tickets synchronization
- Asset Visibility to get brief details on Ticket List
- Perform bulk action Quick Filter View to for fast results
- Ticket Assignments and replies can be done from UVdesk Dashboard
- Integrates UVdesk Helpdesk System with your Prestashop Store.
- Easy interaction between Merchant/Agent and Buyers.
- A well-managed help desk system for your Prestashop Store.
- Absolutely Free of Cost Addon (Admin will have to Sign Up to UVdesk if he/she does not have an existing account).
- Buyers can raise Ticket relating to any concern/issue/ inquiry.
- Admin can Assign Ticket to Group, Team, and Agent for delivering prompt customer support.
- Admin can create Workflow to automate the repetitive task.
- Merchant or Support Staff can reply to all the Tickets created by the buyers.
- Admin can Delete the tickets from the PrestaShop backend.
- Merchant/Assigned agent can add attachments on ticket replies.
- The filter option can be used to search any specific ticket using various parameters.
- The module translation is available in following languages: French (fr), Arabic(ar), Spanish(es), German(de), Italian(It), Russian(ru), Japanese(ja), Dutch(nl), Bulgarian (bg), Portuguese (pt).