Prestashop Free Helpdesk This module integrates the UVdesk Ticket System with your PrestaShop Store. And allows registered customers/visitors to Create Tickets regarding any inquiry/query from UVdesk option available in My Account section to get the instant solution from the support staff.
Merchant or Support Staff can manage and respond to all tickets from PrestaShop back-end as well as from UVdesk Portal.
This Customer Support Ticket Extension is extremely convenient for the Merchant and Support team, as all the information they need to deal effectively with staff and customers is kept in one convenient location and they can handle it in that place from start to finish.
All the conversations done between customers and support staff will be recorded in a very systematic way which can be referred for the better customer follow up based on Ticket Priority and Status.
Now you can integrate UVdesk help-desk cloud Support service with your Prestashop.
Prestashop Free Helpdesk Features -
- Integrates UVdesk Helpdesk System with your Prestashop Store.
- Easy interaction between Merchant/Agent and Buyers.
- A well-managed help desk system for your Prestashop Store.
- Absolutely Free of Cost Addon (Admin will have to Sign Up to UVdesk if he/she does not have an existing account).
- Buyers can raise Ticket relating to any concern/issue/ inquiry.
- Admin can Assign Ticket to Group, Team, and Agent for delivering prompt customer support.
- Admin can create Workflow to automate the repetitive task.
- Merchant or Support Staff can reply to all the Tickets created by the buyers.
- Admin can Delete the tickets from the PrestaShop backend.
- Merchant/Assigned agent can add attachments on ticket replies.
- The filter option can be used to search any specific ticket using various parameters.
- The module translation is available in following languages: French (fr), Arabic(ar), Spanish(es), German(de), Italian(It), Russian(ru), Japanese(ja), Dutch(nl), Bulgarian (bg), Portuguese (pt).
Prestashop Support Ticket System Admin Management:
- Merchant can manage all support customer tickets from PrestaShop Back-end.
- Merchant or Support Staff can reply to the customer queries or inquiries from Prestashop Back-end.
- Admin can Assign Tickets to Group, Team, and Agent for delivering prompt customer support.
- Merchant can create Workflow to automate the repetitive task.
- Merchant/Assigned Agent can add attachments with the replies.
- Merchant can delete the tickets.
- Merchant or assigned Support Agent can Filter tickets.
Admin can Filter tickets for search purpose based on various parameters like:
- Assigned Agent Name
- Customer Name
All the tickets are automatically divided into various statuses for better management. The status of the ticket is kept on changing depending on the ticket event.
- Open-A new ticket which has arrived and not been assigned to anyone.
- Pending-A new ticket which has been assigned to someone and reply is pending.
- Answered-A ticket whose query has been answered and waiting for the user’s reply.
- Resolved-A ticket where the user is satisfied with the answer of its query.
- Closed-A ticket which is complete i.e. all queries of a customer is clarified by the agent.
- Spam-A ticket which is irrelevant or contains no message.
The admin can assign a ticket to any other agent for providing quick reply to the customer, please click the Agent Edit icon and then select the agent name from the list. The assigned agent can then reply to the ticket.
- Assign ticket to agent
- Agent can reply to Ticket
- Better ticket management
- Admin can create Ticket Type for the separation of query.
- Admin can add Agent for the better handling of customer query.
Customer “View All Ticket” Panel
The customer can create Ticket for any inquiry/query by going to My Account>UVdesk. After login to my account section customer will be able to get their own Ticket Management panel using which they can check out the Ticket replies and can Create new Ticket for any query. All the Tickets and related informations will be recorded in the systematic way which can be used in future.
- View all tickets
- View agent name
- Agents reply on tickets
- Add collaborator: This feature is used to help the customer keep someone else in the conversation loop if required.
Customer Ticket Creation
Customer can create Ticket for any query or inquiry along with all the information and attachments. First, select the Ticket Type, Enter the Subject, and Message content to share complete information.
- Ticket Panel
- Upload file attachments such as images, documents
- Select ticket type option
- Enter subject for the ticket
- Message Content
- Click on Submit
UV desk Synchronization
All the tickets are synced from PrestaShop to UVdesk automatically. Means, once a user creates a ticket on your PrestaShop store, it will be visible on the UVdesk Dashboard as well. To view the tickets on Uvdesk, login to your UVdesk account and navigate to Tickets section.
- Manage tickets from UVdesk dashboard
- Real-time tickets synchronization
- Asset Visibility to get brief details on Ticket List
- Perform bulk action
- Quick Filter View to for fast results
- Ticket Assignments and replies can be done from UVdesk Dashboard
Prestashop Uvdesk Helpdesk Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/