Opencart Marketplace Advertisement System: Opencart Marketplace Advertisement System will help the sellers in promoting and advertising their products. On the category page and search page, the advertised products are shown first to the customers. The admin can set how many advertised products to show at what positions from the configuration..
The advertisement cost is based on the pay-per-click pricing model, where a seller first purchases the number of clicks in an advance. And then assign those clicks to their products accordingly.
Now, whenever a customer clicks an advertised product and buys the same, this will be counted as Sale via Ads. After the completion of the order, the clicks will get adjusted in seller’s account. The seller can manage Marketplace Advertisement from their My Account page.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Advertisement System supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Marketplace Advertisement System Features -
- The admin can configure when to show or hide advertised products
- Select how many products to show on category page and search page
- Set the position of the advertised products on category page and search page
- Define Ad Label Dimensions (height & width)
- Define Ad Label Position (Top-Left, Bottom-Left, Top-Right, Bottom-Right)
- The seller can view Advertisement System Terms & Conditions
- Sellers can view remaining clicks left to advertise the products
- The admin can show or hide the Price Range Table
- Ad Seller List for viewing Clicks Purchased, Ads Clicked, Sale via Ads
- The module source code is open for customization
- It supports multiple languages translations
The admin has various options to configure the Marketplace Advertisement System. It can decide how many advertised products to show at what positions. Following are the options available:
- Select Complete Order Status for Sale via Ads.
- Upload images for Ad Label & Advertisement Product.
- Show/ Hide Clicks Price Range Table.
- Mention Terms & Conditions for sellers.
- Define Ad Label Dimensions - Height, Width, Position.
- Set Advertised Products - Quantity & Positions.
Ad Seller List:
After the module installation, the admin will find new menu option as Ad Seller List. From here, the admin can view the Marketplace Advertisement System information of all the sellers. The following options are available:
- View Clicks Purchased by all the sellers.
- View Sale via Ads of each seller.
- Number of times Ads Clicked.
- Find any seller from the list.
From the front-end, a seller can purchase the clicks and then allocate them to its products. The following options are available on the My Account>Marketplace Advertisement page:
- View Remaining Clicks & Unallocated Clicks.
- View Advertisement System Terms & Conditions.
- View Clicks Price Range Table (If enabled).
- Enter allocated clicks for each product.
- View number of times Ads Clicked and Sale via Ads.
- Buy Additional Clicks for Advertising.
The users can view the advertised products according to the product categories. The advertised products will be visible on the category page and search page. The admin can set where to position the advertised products, whether to show them first or not.
- Advertised Products will have the Ad Label.
- Advertised Products will be of all the sellers.
- Admin can display advertised products at any position.
MarketPro.bg is a leading platform (Marketplace) for manufacturers, importers, and traders of machinery and garden equipment in Bulgaria. MarketPro.bg is working hard in all areas, finding new suppliers to offer its customers the best prices and excellent quality of products available on the Bulgarian market.
Learn how MarketPro is using Webkul's OpenCart extension on its webstore to ease the work of vendors and customers.
Opencart Marketplace Advertisement System Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/