Opencart Services and Packages: Opencart Services and Packages extension allow the store owner to create holiday tour packages. The package comprises of camp & adventures activities, meals, vehicles, and places. The extension offers dynamic packaging that enables customers to customize and build their packages by selecting various options. After selecting the package, the customers can pick the travel booking dates from the calendar and proceed towards the checkout.
Notes: Opencart Services and Packages extension supports Opencart Hotel Booking System extension.
Opencart Services and Packages Features -
- Manage camp and adventure activities in a package.
- Manage meal types, vehicles, and places for a package.
- Upload images for camp activities, adventure activities, meals, places, and packages.
- Manage packages – add/edit/delete/enable/disable.
- Enter package – name, description, duration (in nights), no. of people.
- Select categories for the packages.
- Mention package base price and the activities prices.
- Provide short information for activities, meals, places.
- Set prices for each activity, meal, and place.
- Set pricing according to per person or for everyone.
- Default include the activities, meals, places.
- Customers can customize the packages by selecting activities, meals, places.
- Module source code is open for customization.
- Supports multiple languages translations.
Camp & Adventure Activities:
The admin can display camp and adventure activities in a package. Add, edit or delete the activity information. The customer can select and add the camp & adventure activities to the package.
- Enter a name for each activity.
- Upload an image file for each activity.
- Show short information about the activity.
- Set the sorting order of the activities.
- Set each activity price.
- Enable/disable activity status.
- Configure activity price for per person/all.
- Default include an activity in a package.
Create different types of meals in a package such as breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Edit/ update meal information which will appear on the front-end. The customer can select optional meals to the package.
- Enter a name for each meal type.
- Upload an image file for each meal type.
- Show short information about the meal.
- Set the sorting order of the meals.
- Set each meal price.
- Enable/disable meal status.
- Configure meal price - per person/all.
- Default include a meal in a package.
Places to Visit:
Enter details about the places which will be covered in the package. The store owner can include activities, meals, vehicles in a place. The customers can select the same and customize the package.
- Enter a name for each place.
- Upload image file for a place.
- Set the prices for places, activities, meals, vehicles.
- Set the sorting order of the places.
- Enable/disable place status.
- Configure place price - per person/all.
- Default include the place in a package.
The customers can hire vehicles and add it to the package. The vehicles are available according to the place. The store owner can manage vehicles and provide following information:
- Enter a name for the vehicle.
- Upload an image file for a vehicle.
- Enable/disable vehicle status.
- Set the price of the vehicle.
On the front-end, the customers can view all tour packages by clicking the Packages button on top. After that, the customers can find packages using various filters such as:
- Camp activity.
- Adventure activity.
On the package page, the customers will view various information about the tour packages. The customers can view the offered activities available in a package and customize them according to their need. The package page will display the following:
- Package details - name, price, duration, description.
- A customer can view multiple images of a package.
- View and submit package review and ratings.
- View latest packages of the store.
- Customize the package by adding optional- activities, meals, vehicles.
- View prices of optional activities, meals, vehicles.
- View short information about activity, place, meal.
After customizing the package, the customer can select the booking dates from the calendar, and add the package to cart. The customer will do the checkout process and place the order.
- The customer and the admin can check the order information.
- The admin can view booked package details - name, price, booked dates.
- View optional activities, meals, or vehicles added by the customer.
- The admin can print an invoice for the order.
Opencart Services and Packages Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/